“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How do i get out of this STUPID "ZONE" I'm in!!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Most of you know my bullshyt with HBOreo...or "wh0reo" as some of you like to call her, he he :)

I'm ignoring this chick the best i can, but it's getting frustrating cuz sghe STILL says "hi" and last week she told me to call her. And no, of course i didn't.

I saw her with this "new guy" she is seeing (who also goes to our school) yesterday...and for some dumb reason, it bothered the HELL out of me! I got jealous or something, frustrated...and then i fvcking hated her.

I started getting down on myself, trying to figure out what is hell is wrong with me...then back to hating her & jealousy.

JESUS!

I know most of the advice i'll be getting from this board is to keep ignoring her (which i have no problem doing), move on to other chicks, etc. But i'm so frustrated with what happened with this biatch that i really don't want to date ANY girl right now. i really couldn't care less about dating girls, and though i'm flirting with some, i really haven't met a girl i was REALLY interested in. I have always dating the 8 - 10's, and all the women ive been around lately are 6-7's. I just couldn't care less right now.

Should i just kick myself in the a$$ and fvck one of them anyway to get out of this stupid zone i'm in, or is what i am going through normal?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
If you don't want to date women now, don't.
Women don't dictate our lives. We don't live for women or sex. We live to improve ourselves. If you feel that right now having a woman around is not something you want, then don't. Concentrate on improving yourself in something; making yourself more of a man.
 

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Well said..

but i think i feel that by NOT wanting to date girls right now, then i'm not only passing up other opportunities, but still holding on to this other chick...

make sense?
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
that sux

Mate, I feel your pain. I hate to admit it but I have been down that road a few times, its almost like "just say no to drugs", it can be really hard to get a chick out of your head. I am better now than ever before but then I was younger I had a couple of obsessions. All I can suggest is that you think of the worst case scenario and its liklihood and the best case scenario and its liklihood and ask yourself how you would cope with either.

You need to read a post by P S somewhere in here, cant remember where, but I thin you should defintiely next her and get another chick or four. If she died tomorrow would you cry? Would it devistate you? I think you are more hung up on her being with someone else rather than you. If you never saw her again, you would probably get over it pretty quickly in reality.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
oneitis alert!!! but yeah it does occur to the best of us. that sexy bombshell that's captivated our hearts like so. find yourself other chicks to pursue... really this girl you're after aint worth it. her IL in you in obviously low. she's got to want to marry you man... if not, she's just not worth it, and if you got any further with her, it'd probably end in heartbreak anyway, and i'd advice against it, you really like her alot, to the point of obsession,you feel pissed when she hangs out with a guy, what more when she breaks your heart???
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top