Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i get out of this STUPID "ZONE" I'm in!!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you know my bullshyt with HBOreo...or "wh0reo" as some of you like to call her, he he :)

I'm ignoring this chick the best i can, but it's getting frustrating cuz sghe STILL says "hi" and last week she told me to call her. And no, of course i didn't.

I saw her with this "new guy" she is seeing (who also goes to our school) yesterday...and for some dumb reason, it bothered the HELL out of me! I got jealous or something, frustrated...and then i fvcking hated her.

I started getting down on myself, trying to figure out what is hell is wrong with me...then back to hating her & jealousy.

JESUS!

I know most of the advice i'll be getting from this board is to keep ignoring her (which i have no problem doing), move on to other chicks, etc. But i'm so frustrated with what happened with this biatch that i really don't want to date ANY girl right now. i really couldn't care less about dating girls, and though i'm flirting with some, i really haven't met a girl i was REALLY interested in. I have always dating the 8 - 10's, and all the women ive been around lately are 6-7's. I just couldn't care less right now.

Should i just kick myself in the a$$ and fvck one of them anyway to get out of this stupid zone i'm in, or is what i am going through normal?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to date women now, don't.
Women don't dictate our lives. We don't live for women or sex. We live to improve ourselves. If you feel that right now having a woman around is not something you want, then don't. Concentrate on improving yourself in something; making yourself more of a man.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said..

but i think i feel that by NOT wanting to date girls right now, then i'm not only passing up other opportunities, but still holding on to this other chick...

make sense?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that sux

Mate, I feel your pain. I hate to admit it but I have been down that road a few times, its almost like "just say no to drugs", it can be really hard to get a chick out of your head. I am better now than ever before but then I was younger I had a couple of obsessions. All I can suggest is that you think of the worst case scenario and its liklihood and the best case scenario and its liklihood and ask yourself how you would cope with either.

You need to read a post by P S somewhere in here, cant remember where, but I thin you should defintiely next her and get another chick or four. If she died tomorrow would you cry? Would it devistate you? I think you are more hung up on her being with someone else rather than you. If you never saw her again, you would probably get over it pretty quickly in reality.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneitis alert!!! but yeah it does occur to the best of us. that sexy bombshell that's captivated our hearts like so. find yourself other chicks to pursue... really this girl you're after aint worth it. her IL in you in obviously low. she's got to want to marry you man... if not, she's just not worth it, and if you got any further with her, it'd probably end in heartbreak anyway, and i'd advice against it, you really like her alot, to the point of obsession,you feel pissed when she hangs out with a guy, what more when she breaks your heart???