How Do I game Hot and Cold Girl?

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this petit 8.0 receptionist at my office who I think has a crush on me.

She works on a different floor and I see her when I get my mail in the mail room. These are the IOIs Ive noticed in the past few months:

1. She says hi when I see her.
2. She gives me long glances
3. Sometimes I catch her giving me the full body scan (when they look you up and down)
4. Ive caught her following me when I know she never goes that particular path.
5. She seems to show up in places I happen to be as if by accident.
6. Just the other day as I was going over my mail, she stood right next to me and I caught her gazing at my mouth.

However, just when I get the nerve to start a conversation she acts all cold and doesnt even aknolwedge my presence sometimes.

For instance yesterday when I was getting my mail, she didnt even look at me or say hi.

This is off and on. Sometimes she looks at me and when she does it is a deep kind of penetrating look. Other times she doesnt aknowledge my existence as if I did something wrong.

Another thing is she almost always avoids direct eye contact. Ive heard especially from shy chicks that this is a sign of high interest.

This kind of behavior has gotten me quite confused and wonder whether its a shyt test, some kind of game, etc, and if any of you reading this have experienced this kind of behavior from a girl?

This girl is super cute and need advice on how to approach this situation.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's intentionally being hot and cold, then she's manipulating you, and you won't be able to game her. If she's not willing to make conversation, then she's not even gaming you, and you're probably focusing too much on sexually neutral body language that you wish really was an IOI.

The comment that you think she's following you just because YOU don't know where she's headed (in your words - you know she has no reason to be there), is pretty ridiculous if you two aren't even on casual speaking terms.

Any adult following another adult around is f-in creepy.

wisp

Reaction score
Go up to her, smile and say: hi my name is ____. What is yours? Wait for reply and say: let have lunch sometimes.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Hot and cold are common traits of the Attention Wh*re or AW. Everything is on THEIR terms. When they want to talk to you, they're all over you. But when YOU approach, they go cold. However, AWs have one weak point: they HATE to be ignored.

Just go about your daily work. DO NOT approach her. You've already broken the ice with her. See if she approaches you and tries to converse.