Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I game a girl that's playing hard to get???

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKay the topic pretty much sums it up. There's a girl in my first period that I talk to often. She and I are kind of friends, but nothing that would place me in the friend zone. I'm a pretty funny guy so I joke around with her some and I use kino with her a little. I get really good responses from this stuff, but she shows resistance. She isn't an attention *****, but it still buggs me. I'll say something like "Hey we're going to the movies tonight, wanna go?" and she'll be like "that sounds fun. Call me." and I say "Sounds like a deal, but i don't have your number." and then she says "haha too bad your loss."
She acts so interested, but then does that to me. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my situation. I honestly don't know what to do though

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tease her.
push/pull technique.

You sound like you talk to her every class, keep it up for abit but then one day just totally stop talking, show her no attention. Shes playing hard to get because she likes the attention you give her and she likes you chasing her.

You have to turn that around, get her to chase you.

Use the push/pull technique, it has worked wonders for me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, girls are masters at the game =P

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to Triple T. in other words if she's playing hard to get you play more harder to get. things you do just follow that idea.

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth_Qurashi said:
haha, u should've been like "...umm.. im pretty sure its ur loss. ur not going to get to see the movie."
That's gold! Rep

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a sophomore in college, but from my experience, most highschool girls... When they are interested in a guy, only help the mans advancements on her... I used to think girls that weren't interested were playing hard to get... I realize now that they just weren't interested and didn't wanna hurt my feelings.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is important to tell if she's playing games or just uninterested.

I do know at least 1 girl like this, some would call her an AW. Stick to your guns. Keep acting like you always have, never chase her. If you outlast her, she'll be crawling on you.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys. Thanks for the advice. I have another girl that I know wants me, but she's a little too clingy. I guess I'll go out with her once and see how it goes