Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I deal with a friend situation? How should I deal with it?

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there is this girl I met this semester in college. I always thought she was cute, but I didn't really care about hooking up with her until recently. One day she caught me off guard, as I complemented her art work and she felt talkative. She asked me if I had a myspace page. I say yeah, so she tells me to add her. At the time I was thinking .....nice, nice, whatever. Now at the end of the semester, I realized alot of things I haven't before. Like for example, she'd always give tiny hints like "Oh, I'm hungry today, I'm probably going to go get something to eat after class" she says that EVERY class. Then sometimes she asks for directions to a supply store and asks me if I'm going to go their any time soon. Well, then eventually she got a side kick and asked if I had an SN so I gave it to her. She always IM's me. Then she asks "Do you have a girlfriend?" and I say "no" and she goes "just asking buddy!" She's the one who always IM's me online too. our final is tomorrow, and she's going to be there. So yesterday I'm playing around with her online telling her that I know she can't wait to get to class because she misses me and stuff like that, then I tell her "you're probably going to be too busy thinking about food to even take the exam, like every week" and she goes "Yeah, and you never buy me anything to eat!" so their were many hint now that I back track. So bottom line is, I think she's interested in me, I would like to know what do you guys' opinions and how to deal with the situation? Tomorrow is my last time seeing her in class. Should I ask her for her number or wait until she says something? Also, I haven't seen her in weeks, should I give her a hug? Haha I don't know, usually it's different when I don't dictate the whole pace of the situation, so this is a puzzle to me right now....

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
you make the move. the man always does, she isnt going to do it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES!! ask for her number and out to lunch. Duh, she is hinting to hang out with you.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I read it this morning and I was going to make my move today, but she didn't come to class, it's weird...Should I wait for her to get online and ask her if we can meet sometime, then get her number when we meet up? Or should I wait for her to get online and ask her for her number right then and their?
Sorry, I can be retarded sometimes. :(

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go online. When you see her online say: "Hey, I didn't see you in class the other day. I was gonna see if I could fit you in my schedual for lunch sometime." Saying that is a little ****y/Funny, shows you might be busy and your interested...

Take it from there and get her number. If she doesn't seem interested don't bother.