Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I become ****y,confident and funny???

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Does it come natural or is there a way I can become some c0cky,funny and confident guy without it being fake.And is there a way I can become a "jerk" guy the ones girls like rather then a dork,please let me know if you are a experienced DJ please tell me some c&f lines or how I become c&f.Here are some c&f lines I just thought of tell me if there funny example:

Lets say I walk up to a random girl and use this c&f line that I made:
me:hey beatiful
girl:why are you calling me beatiful
me:because GOD told me to
girl:lol
So what you guys think tell me if its good or bad.

Now what if I walked up to random group of girls,and I use this c&f line I made:
me:wow look a whole group of angels
group of girls:lol
me:so which is going to be lucky and getting a date with a Prince
group of girls:lol,hopefully all of us
me:I bet if I saw you girls on the computer,you would blow my PC screen because of your guys beatiful faces
group of girls:lol,your funny
So you think thats funny and how do you actually think group of girls would respond.Remeber I just thought of these c&f lines,and this never happened but its just my predicitions if I ever tried them,tell me they would work and are they funny,to me it seems ok.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly have no idea what C&F is. Stop looking for the quick fix, start reading the DJ Bible and stop b*tching on these boards! Please!!!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
henrydreamx said:
Does it come natural or is there a way I can become some c0cky,funny and confident guy without it being fake.And is there a way I can become a "jerk" guy the ones girls like rather then a dork,please let me know if you are a experienced DJ please tell me some c&f lines or how I become c&f.Here are some c&f lines I just thought of tell me if there funny example:

Lets say I walk up to a random girl and use this c&f line that I made:

Now what if I walked up to random group of girls,and I use this c&f line I made:
me:I bet if I saw you girls on the computer,you would blow my PC screen because of your guys beatiful faces
So you think thats funny and how do you actually think group of girls would respond.Remeber I just thought of these c&f lines,and this never happened but its just my predicitions if I ever tried them,tell me they would work and are they funny,to me it seems ok.

Dream X FOR THE LAST F*CKING TIME!!! READ THE INFORMATION ON THE F*CKING WEBSITE!!!! And no it's it's a horrible line. Your supplicanting yourself to a chick. Never tell a hot chick she knows it.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Well For Your Guys Inforamton I Have Read The Djbible And Remeber Im New The C&f So Im Just Asking You Guys If There Funny Or Not Remeber Im Still A Afc So Im Asking Djs On Here!!!

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a experinced DJ please post a real life example of how you use c&f!Post HOW the ENTIRE conversation happen.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream X, you need to read your Bibles more often. Both the DJSV (Don Juan Standard Version) and the NKJV( New King James Version) of the bible.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Henry! You're back, is it? Behave well this time, less whining and more sarging, ok my shy friend? You should work on your lines a bit... let's see!

Very weak humor, and very predictable compliment. She hears such a thing 100'000 times a day! Be original! By the way, try something like:

You: Hey beautiful (better change beautiful with something exotic like "mademoiselle" or "my little princess")
Girl: Why are you calling me beautiful?
You: Oh, it's your turn to compliment me now. Try and impress me, I'm not an easy guy.
Girl: (any compliment...)
You: Try a bit harder, come on!

A man can dream, isn't it my friend? By the way I love your new confidence. Keep up the good work!

That's an extremely 'nerd' thing to say. Avoid compliments altogether, make them earn them! Try and bust them a little instead and make them compete to get your attention, something like: "Tell me something interesting, I want to see who's the most intelligent girl among you! It's not only about looks, you know?"

Too much thinking and analyzing from your part! Practice is king! Go in the field and try your lines. Remember that if you're a beginner, you should (and hopefully will) experience something like 30-40 rejections before actually starting a relationship. Later, when you're in the game, these figures will start to drop to very little numbers. It's all about confidence, remember, and most importantly it's a number's game. "Sell" yourself only to the girls who are willing to accept yourself, your shyness and your tenderness. If they act rudely and coldly, give them just another chance and then act if the never existed. There are something like 3 billion pussies on this planet at any given seconds. So there are alternatives, never forget that.

Last word: all your problems, your insecurities - you invented the majority of them. We all have weaknesses, but also the power to fix them. If you fell bad for any reason, destroy the source of your sadness.

Ciao bello! Buona fortuna! :wave:

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a first date with a girl...we had watched a DVD in the downstairs part of my sister's house. She was slightly older than me, and to leave we had to go upstairs so I told her "Careful, don't break a hip walking up the stairs." She laughed and playfully shoved me in the arm. I had been pretty C&F all night.

Two minutes later she was practically sucking my tongue out of my mouth as we passionately kissed. Later on she told me over the phone she was hot enough to have had sex that night.

Of course there was more going on here than just C&F...which is why you need to keep reading the DJ Bible henry!!!

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Henry! You're back, is it? Behave well this time, less whining and more sarging, ok my shy friend? You should work on your lines a bit... let's see!

Very weak humor, and very predictable compliment. She hears such a thing 100'000 times a day! Be original! By the way, try something like:

You: Hey beautiful (better change beautiful with something exotic like "mademoiselle" or "my little princess")
Girl: Why are you calling me beautiful?
You: Oh, it's your turn to compliment me now. Try and impress me, I'm not an easy guy.
Girl: (any compliment...)
You: Try a bit harder, come on!

A man can dream, isn't it my friend? By the way I love your new confidence. Keep up the good work!

That's an extremely 'nerd' thing to say. Avoid compliments altogether, make them earn them! Try and bust them a little instead and make them compete to get your attention, something like: "Tell me something interesting, I want to see who's the most intelligent girl among you! It's not only about looks, you know?"

Too much thinking and analyzing from your part! Practice is king! Go in the field and try your lines. Remember that if you're a beginner, you should (and hopefully will) experience something like 30-40 rejections before actually starting a relationship. Later, when you're in the game, these figures will start to drop to very little numbers. It's all about confidence, remember, and most importantly it's a number's game. "Sell" yourself only to the girls who are willing to accept yourself, your shyness and your tenderness. If they act rudely and coldly, give them just another chance and then act if the never existed. There are something like 3 billion pussies on this planet at any given seconds. So there are alternatives, never forget that.

Last word: all your problems, your insecurities - you invented the majority of them. We all have weaknesses, but also the power to fix them. If you fell bad for any reason, destroy the source of your sadness.

Ciao bello! Buona fortuna! :wave:
F*CKEN GREAT POST!Dude how did you become soo great at c&f did it come natural?Anyways dude wow!Thats a very very good post,good information!

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
MrCode said:
I was on a first date with a girl...we had watched a DVD in the downstairs part of my sister's house. She was slightly older than me, and to leave we had to go upstairs so I told her "Careful, don't break a hip walking up the stairs." She laughed and playfully shoved me in the arm. I had been pretty C&F all night.

Two minutes later she was practically sucking my tongue out of my mouth as we passionately kissed. Later on she told me over the phone she was hot enough to have had sex that night.

Of course there was more going on here than just C&F...which is why you need to keep reading the DJ Bible henry!!!
I'm getting motivated!I probaly do need to read more of the dJbible.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
henrydreamx said:
F*CKEN GREAT POST!Dude how did you become soo great at c&f did it come natural?Anyways dude wow!Thats a very very good post,good information!
Everybody has a 'comedy' talent. It's just hidden inside and must be awaken by becoming more social. Success only comes with practice.

The Bible gives you a CONSCIOUS perspective on the game.

Practice gives you all the rest, that it's inconscious and 'spontaneous': body language, voice tone, eye contact, eagerness to touch the girls (and knowing when the time is right)

I collected a lot of rejections but never lost my confidence. It's just a game. And come on, do you feel suicidal if you lose a life while playing Pac-Man? Hell no, you give it another try, learning from your error and forgetting your misfortune. Good luck!

PS: Post a bit less, otherwise the PC will steal you precious sarging time. You should be hitting some cool place now, it's Saturday Night! :cool:

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Everybody has a 'comedy' talent. It's just hidden inside and must be awaken by becoming more social. Success only comes with practice.

The Bible gives you a CONSCIOUS perspective on the game.

Practice gives you all the rest, that it's inconscious and 'spontaneous': body language, voice tone, eye contact, eagerness to touch the girls (and knowing when the time is right)

I collected a lot of rejections but never lost my confidence. It's just a game. And come on, do you feel suicidal if you lose a life while playing Pac-Man? Hell no, you give it another try, learning from your error and forgetting your misfortune. Good luck!

PS: Post a bit less, otherwise the PC will steal you precious sarging time. You should be hitting some cool place now, it's Saturday Night! :cool:
Dude I feel soo motivated right now!So what are good places I should go meet women right now??

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
henrydreamx said:
Dude I feel soo motivated right now!So what are good places I should go meet women right now??
Oh... by now you just need practicing a bit... so basically everywhere you'll have a conversation with a girl! Do not try to obtain too much the first times. Just learn to be calm and happy while speaking with them. Then you'll start adding some flirting to the mix, and ultimately a bit of kino and sensual eye-contact. For the time being, try and just master your approaching skills. And be indifferent to the criticism you may find here! It takes ball to admit you're at a low, like you did. And it's far more easier to become successful. Just try it and you'll realize it. Your fear lives in your mind only. It's time to destroy it. Wanna know it? Shy and insecure guys aren't successful just because they don't try. Statistically speaking, it's impossible to have 0% success. It's just a matter of time.

And I'm not trying to motivate you through lies. Instead I'm just stating the obvious: getting girls is a game, which needs practice. Good Luck!

PS: I'm Italian... it's 2.24 AM here. I'm dead tired, and heading to bed. See you tomorrow... sarge on!

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Oh... by now you just need practicing a bit... so basically everywhere you'll have a conversation with a girl! Do not try to obtain too much the first times. Just learn to be calm and happy while speaking with them. Then you'll start adding some flirting to the mix, and ultimately a bit of kino and sensual eye-contact. For the time being, try and just master your approaching skills. And be indifferent to the criticism you may find here! It takes ball to admit you're at a low, like you did. And it's far more easier to become successful. Just try it and you'll realize it. Your fear lives in your mind only. It's time to destroy it. Wanna know it? Shy and insecure guys aren't successful just because they don't try. Statistically speaking, it's impossible to have 0% success. It's just a matter of time.

And I'm not trying to motivate you through lies. Instead I'm just stating the obvious: getting girls is a game, which needs practice. Good Luck!

PS: I'm Italian... it's 2.24 AM here. I'm dead tired, and heading to bed. See you tomorrow... sarge on!
thanks ALOT man,good posts and motivating me.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got some honest advice for you

1. Read the DJ bible
2. "acquire" a copy of David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating" off emule or soemthing.
3. Try to mature a little. You come off as an immature 14 year old, and that's how you'll be perceived.

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Henry answer this: What makes you laugh? Respond frankly without regard to others. For ex: If "Whose line is it anyway?" makes you laugh, say so. or if a computer virus makes you laugh say so.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
lauke said:
Henry answer this: What makes you laugh?
well hmm,not to sound nerdy,but funny comic books,simpsons,family guy,dumb people.But why you ask a question like this?

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
People's stupidity (simpsons, family guy, dumb people) make you laugh. You laugh because the characters are pathetic. This is NOT what turns women on. If you use this, women will laugh at you being pathetic, just like you are laughing at simpsons. They laugh AT you, not WITH you.

You need to make them laugh with you. Currently, we're all laughing at you because none of the examples that you wrote come off as funny to us. They are pathetic attempts. Tell me, do you think you're examples are funny?

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
lauke said:
People's stupidity (simpsons, family guy, dumb people) make you laugh. You laugh because the characters are pathetic. This is NOT what turns women on. If you use this, women will laugh at you being pathetic, just like you are laughing at simpsons. They laugh AT you, not WITH you.

You need to make them laugh with you. Currently, we're all laughing at you because none of the examples that you wrote come off as funny to us. They are pathetic attempts. Tell me, do you think you're examples are funny?
Well I told you im new to this c&f thing, I mean my examples I dont think they were bad or not funny I just thought they are good for a AFC like myself.So tell me what do YOU use to make women laugh??Or better yet what subjects will make women laugh.