"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How do i approach?

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I saw this girl that i find really attractive and i need help on wat to say to her. A first line or something. I have confidence, i jus dont have any "game", Can someone help me out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I'm no expert, but if you have confidence, then your game should come right along with it.

You don't need a line better than "Hi."

Unless you go to work/school with her, it's too late to see her ever again.

Just do it.
 

siccmadeplaya

New Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hi is good if your up for a straight forward approach.

If not, make a comment about something around you. You go to school with her so this should be easily done. Classes, tests, teachers, whatever. See how she reacts and try to keep up the conversation, thats all approaching is, getting a convo going then closing for number.
 
Top