Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do 90% of men out of college (say 23-30) meet someone?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Miami last year and everybody was talking Spanish to me. I guess i look very Puerto Rican
I guess the next natural question would be do you speak Armenian? There isn't a point to this, I'm just curious, I find languages interesting.

If you make all these friends, don't any of them have any females in their social circles? Don't they ever throw a party or have a barbecue? Where like maybe a friend of a friend female shows up? A guy with a wife who has some female friends? It just seems very odd that you never meet anyone.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? There are tons of hot latinas at my gym. Couple of them look like this

I'm Armenian, which is semi middle eastern (borderline). Our women are the most gorgeous in the world

Lebanese, Persian, Turkish etc... are very gorgeous too. You're ignorant about the middle east dude. Not only are they beautiful but they age incredibly well. My 59 year old mom could pass for a 40 year old if she was white (we don't get wrinkles). That broad is 34 in that picture - she'll look like that until about 50. Even 50-70, she'll be very pretty. My grandma was beautiful when she died at 75

FYI - These are really old pics. Here's a current pic of Karen Vi

http://instagr.am/p/BpDncWrgFUv/
She's also a single mom. That's a no no for you.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
I guess the next natural question would be do you speak Armenian? There isn't a point to this, I'm just curious, I find languages interesting.

If you make all these friends, don't any of them have any females in their social circles? Don't they ever throw a party or have a barbecue? Where like maybe a friend of a friend female shows up? A guy with a wife who has some female friends? It just seems very odd that you never meet anyone.
Middle Eastern/Armenian men struggle a lot with dating in the west.

But to answer this guy's question, I've met a lot of new girls in town who are hot and single. He says he lives in Chicago. Turnover should be pretty high.

Simple tip: when you are out and see women in mixed groups, ask how they all know each other. You'll get relationship status or lack thereof immediately.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Middle Eastern/Armenian men struggle a lot with dating in the west.

But to answer this guy's question, I've met a lot of new girls in town who are hot and single. He says he lives in Chicago. Turnover should be pretty high.

Simple tip: when you are out and see women in mixed groups, ask how they all know each other. You'll get relationship status or lack thereof immediately.

My Armenian friend just married a pretty cute Polish chick. He's 3 inches shorter than me and about half as good looking as I am (half his face is his nose)

Keep in mind I mostly like women about as dark as I am. I think white girls mostly are bland, kinda shapeless compared to ethnic women who tend to have beautiful dark skin, lots of curves, thick hair, etc....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to an incel forum. Eliot Rodgers wasn't white. Are you white?
If you have never been to an incel forum you don't have a guage on how incels think I'm dealing with stereotypes from mainstream media which sets up how people think about the subject so his actual race doesn't matter, only that people think that he's a deranged white shooter and how that has contributed to the "incel" narrative, inspired other shootings that referenced his name like the one that happened in Toronto. The Toronto incel shooter mentioned "Eliot Rogers" and how he did it because Chads were stealing all of the women and leaving none for him. So far incel has a bad name because of the mass shootings. You also have that guy that shoot up a gym.

It's like bigdave17 would also be "incel". There is a certain TYPE of girl that's inaccessible, to him, and to them, but they see them throwing themselves at Chads. People handle this stuff in different ways. Bigdave17 so far posts allot. Another guy may shoot up a place or run over people. Or another guy may just watch a bunch of HD content. It's not that you can't get any girl to save your life, there will always be really ugly girls, retards, mental patients, old girls, etc...and maybe better types of girls, but the types that are collage-aged girls, no kids, no divorce, no boyfriends, no baggage, if you can't get them, then you are incel.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
If you have never been to an incel forum you don't have a guage on how incels think I'm dealing with stereotypes from mainstream media which sets up how people think about the subject so his actual race doesn't matter, only that people think that he's a deranged white shooter and how that has contributed to the "incel" narrative, inspired other shootings that referenced his name like the one that happened in Toronto. The Toronto incel shooter mentioned "Eliot Rogers" and how he did it because Chads were stealing all of the women and leaving none for him. So far incel has a bad name because of the mass shootings. You also have that guy that shoot up a gym.

It's like bigdave17 would also be "incel". There is a certain TYPE of girl that's inaccessible, to him, and to them, but they see them throwing themselves at Chads. People handle this stuff in different ways. Bigdave17 so far posts allot. Another guy may shoot up a place or run over people. Or another guy may just watch a bunch of HD content. It's not that you can't get any girl to save your life, there will always be really ugly girls, retards, mental patients, old girls, etc...and maybe better types of girls, but the types that are collage-aged girls, no kids, no divorce, no boyfriends, no baggage, if you can't get them, then you are incel.
I've dated women from all age groups. The youngest i had was 19 when i was 27. She was a Taiwanese turn that used to literally pick me up from my halfway house, i didn't even have a car haha. So are you an incel? Do you consider yourself a chad? I thought incel just meant involuntarily celibate?

Edit : oh your black haha, and you don't like white people. That's ok though. Eliot Rodgers was not white, he was half Asian so that means hes not white.

Also white people are not at fault for the state of the black communities in the US. They victimize themselves at this point.

Last edited:

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have no friends? seriously dude?

That's horrendous. I absolutely love my friends to death. I can't imagine living without them. I've had 4 friends I've been very close with for 10 years - another couple I've known for 4 or 5

Having no friends is about as bad as being perma-single like me
How do you find time for friends away from lusting after your sister?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only experienced 2 ways that have any consistency whatsoever - church single's dances, where the occasional young woman who doesn't get out much shows up, and living abroad in a lower economic level country (which I do for most of the year). That's it. There are no magic cookies. "Game" might help a little bit, but it's not a ... game changer. Take the black pill, and cope with your physical needs with Chaturbate.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women from all age groups. The youngest i had was 19 when i was 27. She was a Taiwanese turn that used to literally pick me up from my halfway house, i didn't even have a car haha. So are you an incel? Do you consider yourself a chad? I thought incel just meant involuntarily celibate?
Yeah, I'd say that I'm either incel or blackpilled MGTOW monk-mode or a combination of both. Somewhere in that spectrum.

Soflobro said:
Edit : oh your black haha, and you don't like white people. That's ok though. Eliot Rodgers was not white, he was half Asian so that means hes not white.
I'm not white as Eliot Rodgers is not white. My dad is white and we are in great terms. I'm okay with 3/4 of his family too. He is complaining that I'm not siding enough "white" so I'm trying to kill all race talk altogether since I'm not out to take sides. That's crazy. I don't like innocent people going to jail or police officers harassing people for no good reason rather than solving real crime.

Soflobro said:
Also white people are not at fault for the state of the black communities in the US. They victimize themselves at this point.
You mean the system? So, police are not at fault for targeting people in black communities for the purpose of meeting their arrest quotas, make them look like they are solving crime, planting drugs on people so they can go to jail so that more children can grow up with a single mother? The whole criminal justice system needs Black bodies to operate otherwise if it didn't have fictitious crimes they would go out of business and the prison population would be cut down by 80% so you have only real offenders there, rather than "made up" ones.

Now correct me, did I attack or do not like white people by making the above statement? If I say a totalitarian government in Burma is attacking their citizens, am I racist towards people from Burma? Of course not. That would be absurd. But if I say there are issues with policing in America (and here too), then I'm attacking white people?