How did you stumble across SoSuave?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time, I was actually getting little signs of interest from some HB, so I was all like "MAN MAYBE YOU AREN'T THE PATHETIC LOSER AFTER ALL"! ;)

I then vowed to learn all the secrets and become "good with women". Was bored at work for half a year, so I read almost any article on the board.

SoSuave didn't exactly trigger my newfound success, it merely accelerated my progress a thousandfold.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t, I've been here so long that I have forgotten how I ended up here in the first place.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a site I used to moderate someone from here posted a link to Sosuave and I was curious so I clicked that link and soon joined the team and came aboard for the big win.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally found SS in 09/01. I was a freshman in college and had never had sex or had a girlfriend. I was looking for ways to get women. By the end of October I had sex for the first time. Then went to study in Germany and totally forgot about this site until 2003. Rejoined under another username and then moved to Chicago forgot about the site again. Came back in May 2007.