"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How did you get here?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
So…my gf of 5 months and I broke up. To cut it short, both of our insecurities ruined the relationship.

I wish I could marry that women, but hey…so it goes?

Anyways, I’m average as **** (slightly fat), make good money, 20 years young, community college and curious about talking to many women just to F

Any tips? What made you do what I’m planning on doing?

how did you get here?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,145
I ofcourse came here bc a woman was doing me dirty, what else??

Hit the gym, experience what's it's like how women respond to you when you walk around with a 8 pack.

Get your money up . Small talk a lot. Stay out of LTRs unless she pushes it. Dump them before they dump you. Dont get kids too young. Check mental health often. Find hobbies. Read philosophy books. Learn manly skills as hanging a lamp ,painting ect. Learn how to fight. Travel the world. Love yourself more then anyhing else. Dont drink too much and be careful with drugs.

You got this young buck!!!
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I found myself living in a shotgun shack in another part of the world.
I was behind the wheel of a large automobile,
and I lived in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife.

Next thing I knew, I was here.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
So wait it wasn’t your beautiful wife or your beautiful house?


I found myself living in a shotgun shack in another part of the world.
I was behind the wheel of a large automobile,
and I lived in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife.

Next thing I knew, I was here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Me and an ex broke up (she hit me twice, I was cheating) and my life was spiralling out of control. I came here, sort therapy, spun plates and started lifting. The classic tale of the modern man.
 
Top