Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you discover the Red Pill?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks divorced at a young age (take a guess who was awarded custody).
Grew up on Norman Lear programs (or should I say "programming").
As you may have guessed, this was not a good recipe.

Not bragging or anything, but when younger, I was fairly handsome. I mention this only for the explanation that I was doing decent with women (though something still didn't seem quite 'right.')

By the mid 20 (when my boyish charm wasn't working)... I was faced with an ugly reality. I was no different than the stupid blonde that was getting past her prime. I grew up having looks, but no game whatsoever. And now (then in my mid 20's) with my charm fading, I was left with diminishing returns.

I've always been introspective and a deep thinker. I started paying attention to women's actions rather than their words. I also observed the men (during this period) that were currently able to score as I once had. At first it didn't seem to make much sense, but the more I took the time to think on this, the more I understood and the more my life improved.
What traits and behaviors did the men who were successful exhibit?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Relationships

Working environment & politics

RSD Blueprint

I guess the Rational Male (1st and 2nd) was the real first reliable source (and last) for me to really understand the idea... no really another book or source needed. It's all there even if you dont like some parts of it... with practice and observation you just start to see yourself the things that you already knew but felt shame for thinking so... maybe if you're 20yrs old it would be harder to you to swallow it or you can understand it wrong

Anyway we all born to it, many of us see it around early in life but feel blame for these thoughts thinking that if we'll let it go we'll become enemy number one (me at least felt this)... which is true to some degree... if you know how the female-Male system works what's next? It's not all about women it is much more deeper then that because at the top stands a man and not a woman, and he would prefer that you wont know all this stuff. Not conspiracy, reallity

Reminds me the Fountainhead by any rand

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships

RSD Blueprint

I guess the Rational Male (1st and 2nd) was the real first reliable source (and last) for me to really understand the idea... no really another book or source needed. It's all there even if you dont like some parts of it... with practice and observation you just start to see yourself the things that you already knew but felt shame for thinking so... maybe if you're 20yrs old it would be harder to you to swallow it or you can understand it wrong

Anyway we all born to it, many of us see it around early in life but feel blame for these thoughts thinking that if we'll let it go we'll become enemy number one (me at least felt this)... which is true to some degree... if you know how the female-Male system works what's next? It's not all about women it is much more deeper then that because at the top stands a man and not a woman, and he would prefer that you wont know all this stuff. Not conspiracy, reallity

So like we already figured out on this site, the women were used to control ( monitor, manipulate ) a majority ( 95% ) of men and there are other men who benefit from the arrangement.

This is a systematic blue print and design. Attempts to bypass this design is highly discouraged, and as we know women are prone to being able to being "shamed" into doing things. Treating her man better than the system wants him to be treated will lead to her being harassed by her peers.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Relationships

RSD Blueprint

yes, what's next now that one knows

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So like we already figured out on this site, the women were used to control ( monitor, manipulate ) a majority ( 95% ) of men and there are other men who benefit from the arrangement.

This is a systematic blue print and design. Attempts to bypass this design is highly discouraged, and as we know women are prone to being able to being "shamed" into doing things. Treating her man better than the system wants him to be treated will lead to her being harassed by her peers.
So by understanding this design, I truly value women who are aware of it, and do what they can to protect their man from it and enable him to achieve more. They exist, but they are not many...

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

This is actually pretty crazy
Like taking the bible and summarize it into one sentence

No exit but one

The only thing I still wonder about is shaming
What the mechanism behind it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually pretty crazy
Like taking the bible and summarize it into one sentence

No exit but one

The only thing I still wonder about is shaming
What the mechanism behind it
Not sure. But it works due to their psychology and the way that they look at things.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with it. My father wholly embodies what is now referred to as TRP. All the men on my father’s side of the family were also that way.

So as a woman I understand the dynamic and WHY it works.

I found the forum here 5 years ago while searching for information on BPD.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure. But it works due to their psychology and the way that they look at things.
Like, let's say, if we were animals in the jungle
If im a smaller animal i would develop my technique of fighting and thinking to try and beat bigger and stronger enemies over surviving. in the worst scenario - I'll die

The things that you could do in the jungle you cannot use in social environment, otherwise you'll be shamed or punished, even if the cause of your actions is non the less surviving like in the jungle, but the outcomes are more mental then physical, like loss of status and respect, worst scenario- suicide, prison, delusion, virginity

This is pretty crazy

No exit

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like, let's say, if we were animals in the jungle
If im a smaller animal i would develop my technique of fighting and thinking to try and beat bigger and stronger enemies over surviving. in the worst scenario - I'll die

The things that you could do in the jungle you cannot use in social environment, otherwise you'll be shamed or punished, even if the cause of your actions is non the less surviving like in the jungle, but the outcomes are more mental then physical, like loss of status and respect, worst scenario- suicide, prison, delusion, virginity

This is pretty crazy

No exit
Deal with it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up with it. My father wholly embodies what is now referred to as TRP. All the men on my father’s side of the family were also that way.

So as a woman I understand the dynamic and WHY it works.

I found the forum here 5 years ago while searching for information on BPD.
TRP? the red pill, correct?

Last edited: