How did YOU become a Don Juan?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm writing this thread mainly for my own education, but also to enlighten others to.

So for all the people who used to be complete AFCs and became Don Juans, what was you turning point? How old were you? How bad were you before you decided to change. Why did you decide to change? How did you go about making the change?

Maybe this will show people how they can take hold of their lives.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first came to this site after just a complete and total lack of getting girls my freshman year of high school. I have to say I was a major nerd and AFC back then...seems like all I ever did was go to school and day dream about the hot girls, then play sports, then go home and play video games, and maybe occasionally in there I would hang out with some nerdy friends where we literally NEVER hung out with girls on the weekends.

At the end of my freshman year I came across this site, lurked for a while, read a lot of stuff, and just took it all in. Then sophmore year came, and things really started going up hill. Got my first kiss, first gf (lasted a few weeks but hey it was a learning experience), then a lot more random hookups. After that I went out with another girl for 4 months, and at this point was decently experienced with DJing. Eventually I smartened up and dumped her, to which a few months later we became f-buddies for a while.

Then that stop, more time went by, I just went out in the field much much more, got a lot of practice and experience, and then eventually hookups became no problem, BJs were pretty easy, and I started gettin some random lays.

And now im pretty much here, and off going to college in a few months. I still have much that I can still improve on, heck I think any DJ can always be improving, but I'm very happy with where things are now and I really enjoy new challenges, learning new things, and just goin out in the field and trying stuff out.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
I first came to this site after just a complete and total lack of getting girls my freshman year of high school. I have to say I was a major nerd and AFC back then...seems like all I ever did was go to school and day dream about the hot girls, then play sports, then go home and play video games, and maybe occasionally in there I would hang out with some nerdy friends where we literally NEVER hung out with girls on the weekends.

ooooo lol you never mentioned this before over in the high school forum. I'm sure a lot of guys would be much more encouraged after seeing where you came from!

On topic of this thread, I was as bad an AFC as you could possibly get. Through middle school, I talked to exactly ONE girl about something other than school, and that's not even an exaggeration. I literally would start sweating balls and panicking when a girl started TALKING to me. I was a total perv who would go around trying to see up girls' skirts when they were walking up stairs. I'd stalk the one girl I liked for a year without having even spoken a WORD to her. I didn't even have any friends.

There were two breaking points that had to happen for me. It took me all of freshman and sophomore year just to become a somewhat competent SOCIAL human being. For the first time, I had girl and guy friends who I hung out with on the weekends.

All that socializing turned me into the biggest nice guy though. I was the center of attention in our friends group, the leader who made plans and decisions, but only because all the other guys were bigger betas than me. Beginning of senior year is when I joined this site. I think it took me the whole school year and a few more failures with girls to really man up. I ditched my old friends group cuz I was sick of swimming with betas all the time and the girls didn't interest me at all.

Here I am now...I know I'm not an AFC on the inside. I know what I want. I haven't really gotten with any girls yet though, so I'm not really a DJ until I prove it. College in a few months...:D

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ,

I have been divorced a long time..(without a doubt I am probably the oldest guy on this site)..I ain't no Don Juan..I just work on finding female friends..I work on building a strong friendship then turn them into fvck buddies...Works for me..

cavedweller