How did I handle this?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read my last post, I've been seeing H for 9 months. We're not together. I told her I was taking her out two days before I was actually taking her out. The day comes along and I text her when I wake up to confirm. Eventually it works out and I see her.

Fast foward to present time. The same situation occurs, and once again she isn't 100% so I'm thinking about confirming with her that morning, but I don't. I want to see what happens. I said I would be there 6 if she confirmed with me. She never confirmed so I took someone else out. She texts me later that night and asks why I never came, and I reply "you never got back to me so I figured you were blowing me off ... took someone else." No reply.

How did I do?

I thought I did well.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you did fine. no need to tolerate her wishy washy-ness.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to grow balls like you and actually do that.. Nice...for 9 months? wow nice.. So now what happend after you told her you took someone else out?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She decided not to reply. I'm not going to initiate contact first because she screwed up by not giving me an answer when I proposed the idea of going out. I mean I told her exactly what was going to happen and she was still "unsure." I didn't confirm because, like I said, I wanted to see what would happen. I think she just likes to put blame on me for whatever.

Oh, and as to what happen ... She didn't reply. That's all.