"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

how did I do?

dok

New Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I went out with this girl and her cousin tonight. Her cousin was there because the girl I "went with" has a b/f and her mom didnt know that I would be there. She just thought it would be her and her cousin. We went to see a movie, she picked where we sat, she chose the last row. We flirted a lot and she used kino on me before I could even start. during the movie she had her legs spread out over the seas in front of us I had my hand on the inside if her thigh, I slowly inched my way down and she just leaned up against my shoulder. I finally reached my destinaion and my hand stayed there for the most part of the movie, for the last 25 minutes we held hands and never said word. we got out of the movie and sat in her car for a while, I was in the back and her and her cousin were in the front seats. we just joked around
and talked untill I left. Im goin to the beach all next week so i knew I wouldnt see her, she knew this too, but I couldnt make any more moves cause her cousin was like right there in my face.

what could I have done better? or did I use what Dj skills I have good?

please give me your advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
your saying you had your hand on her *james bond voice* pusshhy? :eek: :eek:
 

dok

New Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yea that would be the "destination" point lol

-thanks
 

dok

New Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yea its a good feelin, but how u think I did with the skills Im trying to learn? good, bad, could have done better er what?


- kevin
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by dok
yea its a good feelin, but how u think I did with the skills Im trying to learn? good, bad, could have done better er what?


- kevin
yea you did pretty good

as oppose to these goofballs i am not in favor of you touching her "area." what are you getting out of it? is she gettin off from it?-no

it seems to lack a certain class. people dont just put their hands their to rest for fun. if its her leg, i think thats aight though

besides that, u did well , u jus should of asked for her #!!!

keep at it
 

dok

New Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
as oppose to these goofballs i am not in favor of you touching her "area." what are you getting out of it? is she gettin off from it?-no

it seems to lack a certain class. people dont just put their hands their to rest for fun. if its her leg, i think thats aight though

besides that, u did well , u jus should of asked for her #!!!

keep at it [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks man, I moved my fingers around there gently, I didnt just rest them there for no reason, but I didnt think there was any reason to say all that.

Ive had her number and we've been talkin for a while, but that was the first time we kinda (her cousin) dated. shes come to my house a few times but nothing happened. just hangin' out

-thanks
 
Top