Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how did I do?

dok

Reaction score
I went out with this girl and her cousin tonight. Her cousin was there because the girl I "went with" has a b/f and her mom didnt know that I would be there. She just thought it would be her and her cousin. We went to see a movie, she picked where we sat, she chose the last row. We flirted a lot and she used kino on me before I could even start. during the movie she had her legs spread out over the seas in front of us I had my hand on the inside if her thigh, I slowly inched my way down and she just leaned up against my shoulder. I finally reached my destinaion and my hand stayed there for the most part of the movie, for the last 25 minutes we held hands and never said word. we got out of the movie and sat in her car for a while, I was in the back and her and her cousin were in the front seats. we just joked around
and talked untill I left. Im goin to the beach all next week so i knew I wouldnt see her, she knew this too, but I couldnt make any more moves cause her cousin was like right there in my face.

what could I have done better? or did I use what Dj skills I have good?

please give me your advice

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your saying you had your hand on her *james bond voice* pusshhy? :eek: :eek:

dok

Reaction score
yea that would be the "destination" point lol

-thanks

dok

Reaction score
yea its a good feelin, but how u think I did with the skills Im trying to learn? good, bad, could have done better er what?

- kevin

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dok
yea its a good feelin, but how u think I did with the skills Im trying to learn? good, bad, could have done better er what?

- kevin
yea you did pretty good

as oppose to these goofballs i am not in favor of you touching her "area." what are you getting out of it? is she gettin off from it?-no

it seems to lack a certain class. people dont just put their hands their to rest for fun. if its her leg, i think thats aight though

besides that, u did well , u jus should of asked for her #!!!

keep at it

dok

Reaction score
as oppose to these goofballs i am not in favor of you touching her "area." what are you getting out of it? is she gettin off from it?-no

it seems to lack a certain class. people dont just put their hands their to rest for fun. if its her leg, i think thats aight though

besides that, u did well , u jus should of asked for her #!!!

keep at it [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks man, I moved my fingers around there gently, I didnt just rest them there for no reason, but I didnt think there was any reason to say all that.

Ive had her number and we've been talkin for a while, but that was the first time we kinda (her cousin) dated. shes come to my house a few times but nothing happened. just hangin' out

-thanks