Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How deal with alpha widow?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well she left her husband reason being he cheated (as she said it) AND WOMEN LIES A LOT, SHE PROBABLY LEFT HIM AFTER FEELING BORED IN MARRIAGE AND JUMP IN CC and felt more broken heart breaking up with a stranger than her ex husband which a huge red flags.

My take..Just drove the old car until the wheel fall off.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. About a week before the Greek God comments in my original post, we were discussing how best to get her to orgasm. She mentioned her first penis in vagina orgasm (i.e. as opposed to masturbation) was with this guy, and she didnt with her ex husband (who was before him). I said what did he do differently? She said she doesnt know, but he used his hand also, and was bigger (yes I did ask). I also said "Bigger than me?". And she nodded.
I read the 'Sex God Method' by Daniel Rose which has been recommended on these boards. The main idea in that book is to maximize DEVI (Dominance, Emotion, Variety, Immersion). So after reading your posts my conclusion is that the 'Greek God' gave this woman her first vaginal orgasm because he really connected with her psycologically and emotionally. Having a bigger **** and using his hand played maybe 5% in that.

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks @pipeman84 . The Kindle version of that book looks really badly formatted but will try it. Thanks

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top recomendation for Sex God Method by Daniel Rose. It is BRILLIANT. Full of wisdom and well written - brilliant stuff that would be hard to get published as somewhat politically incorrect but it rings of truth. Get it and read it.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have put this lady on a tall pedestal. She has two degrees, yet doesn’t have her own place and moved in with you.
Christian values yet she banged Chad Greek God Thunder C0ck on the first date and gloats about it.

These answers are never going to leave your mind, so don’t ask them. That knowledge will poison the well. If she is this mystical 9/10, she‘s been on lots of dates and most likely sampled a lot of d!ck.

This is what you have to work with at 51, so lower your expectations and have more pride in what you have to offer these women. It sounds like you put her value above your own. Do a bit of self reflection and work on your insecurities. Now that you have her sexual history burned into your head, probably best to let her go and learn for the experience.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or....the market of single women is flooded with women like this.
If the market is flooded with women like that, and a person is not like them, than for goodness sake don't date.

A lot of men are choosing not to date because the women don't match.. aren't at the "same level", etc.