Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How common are women like this and how should they be dealt with?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to have probationary periods with women before you begin investing into them emotionally. Hire slowly, fire quickly.

This is hard to do when she's hot, she's lovebombing you, and/or you've had a dry spell. I get it.

It's not as hard when you have a pipeline of new women. That's really the key here, is to have genuine abundance -- not just a mindset. Having the mindset is easier than having the pipeline. Especially with a pandemic lockdown.

Anxiously-attached, needy women are generally a pain in the a$$ but can, and do, make good partners if you know how to be a good partner to them. However, being a good partner to a needy woman is often more trouble than it's worth -- as needy women will eventually choose their unmet emotional needs over fidelity to a relationship. Whether you get involved is a decision call you make, as per your lifestyle, and your personal boundaries. Just know the stakes going in.
That was honestly one of the reasons why I allowed it to go on as long as it did, as she was very hot and I honestly just wanted sex. I was overlooking red flags very early on and not being as decisive about cutting her out far earlier than I did. I think all men have had something like this happen at some point in their lives to some degree. I have a player friend who was running through a lot of women but he always kept this one side piece around. She was cute, so nothing overly outrageously hot, but she was essentially a source of sex that was on demand for him. He'd block her when he had other priorities in life, or at the very least invest very little into her, and whenever he wanted sex he would just text her. He said he'd literally show up and pretty much within a couple minutes she has her panties off. He's spoken so much about how crazy she is and all the drama she brings to his life but because of his addiction to her ***** he has a hard time cutting her out lol.

In a situation like the one above I don't think it's really all that bad, as it's the male ultimately profiting. However, in a situation where the guy is more or less being used as an emotional or financial doormat due to desperation is when this becomes problematic for the male party. There are a lot of men out there that are so desperate for any validation from women that they are willing to put up with abuse, sacrifice their own personal standards, etc.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
life gets much easier when you stop overthinking and just act. She is a flake.... she has flaked on you.... she has now yelled at you... just pretend she’s dead ??? Don’t say hi.... don’t nod your head.... go to the gym and get your workout in... if she tries to talk to you make sure you turn the volume up.. so you can’t hear her bs over the music in your ears.