"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How come?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Ok.. Everyone give their own opinions on this..

I just don't get it. I can tell plenty of girls like me, but what I don't get is - What's up with the rest of the girls?

Why don't ALL regular girls like me? I mean, I can accept the fact that not ALL hot girls, or any HOT girl for that matter likes me.

But for those regular average yet ****able women, what right do they have to NOT like me?

I mean, what gives? I like girls who are 7/10 and up, why do some girls NOT like me? Most girls say i'm fairly attractive, cute yes.. I have status and money and cars.. Yet I can't accept the fact that SOME average girls do NOT like me.

forgive me for typing some words in caps to emphasize what I mean
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
dude dude. the reason you have these stupid thoughts is because you have got too much time on your hands. the ego is getting too big for your head brotha. get out, breathe in some fresh air and hang out with the fellas. forget about worrying if these hot or average girls like you or not. damn, everyone is entitled to a chance to choose who they like. that girl who doesnt like you may like another DJ.

if all hot or average girls were to like you, where would that leave any booty for us? rich is ruthless, share the wealth brother! chill mate. the world's not ending. not everyone's personality may fit yours, just goes the same for you, a girl out there may be wondering why you don't like her! you have a choice if you wanna like her or not right? so does she. (even though she's not a hottie)
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Who says all the hoes al the hoes should ove you.Alot of them do front and front HARD even to the point of attacking your credibility with the other hoes.But this doens't mean you'll get all of them ever.Just deal with it don't back down from the game cuz of this either.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
It's called individuality.


And also opinion, different ppl have different tastes. What happened to posting less?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top