Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How chicks act when called on a game

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your opinion on this specific topic. I can't remember who said this, it was in Mature Man forum, but it was if you THINK you're being manipulated, or that she has pulled something sneaky, and you confront her: she'll react two ways:

If she acts insecure and seems genuinely nervous about you confronting her, there's a chance that you misinterpreted what she did and she wasn't really messing with you.

If she gets all defensive and argumentative, and catty, then you caught her.

What's your take on this?

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a recent situation where I thought a girl was playing me and stuff. We setup a date, I have to take the train and sit on it for about an hour to see her, so that morning I do a checkup whether the date goes through. No response, no prob sh*t happens, I call in the afternoon she doesn't pickup the phone. Its getting late and I start walking to the train, calling her again, thinking she was probebly at school and busy, again she doesn't pickup. Now I'm standing infront of the train to go to her, one final call, she doesn't pickup so I return home (I'm not sitting in a train for an hour for nothing). Stopped all communication with her. She txtsmessages me 3 days later, with another number that her phone broke and that she couldn't pickup.

My reaction: Nothing whatsoever, I didn't call or txt back.

2 Days later she keeps txting me saying she's really sorry, couldn't help it and still hopes to see me again and stuff. -> here's where I started txting back. She kept trying to come back and keep contacting me. In a way the situation seemed very possible, next time I saw her she also use 2 cell phones: one had all her friends numbers including mine, the other one was to read and send recieved messages.

In conclusion: Once I see/think their playing me I bail. If they come back I consider the situation and think about giving second chances... I've had women who played me who give alot of excuses aswell and I've had women who got all argumentative about it and were saying the truth (thought I alwayse ended up bad anyway, women who like you don't get super defensive when you confront them). Like in antidump: treat em all the same, ye you lose some good ones, but atleast you keep yourself from getting alot more!

Don't know how it will work out with this chick, we "might" have a date next week, we'll see i guess...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you handled that well. Three days to contact you, not cool. Good point about treating them all the same, they either fit into your frame, or don't. No inbetween.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it comes down to those who are interested in being successful with women in general vs those who are willing to be successful with each individual woman.

Based on Reset's response, seduction is starting to take a back seat for efficiency among many posters' minds.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction is fun but right now I'm learning how to handle moods and games, what my responses should be. Life is too short. Maybe I will miss out on some great girls by being more picky, who knows.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you nailed it pretty well in your opening post reset.

Another more devious reaction they can make though is to evade, evade, evade and expertly slither out of admitting they've been caught.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the response you want is "oh my god I'm sorry! No! No no no! Good lord don't leave! Oh my god don't leave! NO don't next me!!!" :cry: :cry:

So, it's up to you to decide if it's a nextable offense or not, or if you're going to train her.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to who?