“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how can you tell?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I can write a 3,000 word post on this one - there is just too much to list...I'll simply say look for a change in speech, mannerisms, actions, behavior - they hate questions - liars hate questions!!!
 

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
kc
Here is my advice. If you even ask this question more then likely she is. Just go with your gut!
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sir Shags Alot
Here is my advice. If you even ask this question more then likely she is. Just go with your gut!
nacho, Sir Shags Alot is right on the money with this one... I know from first hand experience.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

nacho

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
the thing is that i was always a confident guy and never really cared for relationships, now im with this incredible girl who i dont think i meet up to her standards in fact i dont even know how i got her. shes the type of girls that always had a boyfriend but they never lasted (a month the most) and shes they type that would always get hit on where ever shed go. I trust no one so its hard to start trusting someone. shes got a great body and the most innocent face and flurty which makes guys think of one thing with her i want to fvck this chick (i know i did). although shes VERY tight and she says sex hurts alot and doesnt seem too experinced (strict christian family i think). so theres the jist of it now tell me what you think.....
 
Top