Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how can you tell?

Reaction score
I can write a 3,000 word post on this one - there is just too much to list...I'll simply say look for a change in speech, mannerisms, actions, behavior - they hate questions - liars hate questions!!!

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my advice. If you even ask this question more then likely she is. Just go with your gut!

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Shags Alot
Here is my advice. If you even ask this question more then likely she is. Just go with your gut!
nacho, Sir Shags Alot is right on the money with this one... I know from first hand experience.

nacho

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is that i was always a confident guy and never really cared for relationships, now im with this incredible girl who i dont think i meet up to her standards in fact i dont even know how i got her. shes the type of girls that always had a boyfriend but they never lasted (a month the most) and shes they type that would always get hit on where ever shed go. I trust no one so its hard to start trusting someone. shes got a great body and the most innocent face and flurty which makes guys think of one thing with her i want to fvck this chick (i know i did). although shes VERY tight and she says sex hurts alot and doesnt seem too experinced (strict christian family i think). so theres the jist of it now tell me what you think.....