"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How can you tell if they are serious ?

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
What are the signs that a woman shows that she really likes you and is not playing you for attention or to boost there ego? Besides them letting you have sex/kiss you. Because I know a married woman who wants this guy badly but she will not make a move or let him make a move. But she plans on dating him if she gets divorced. And I met this woman with a boyfriend a couple years ago and she came out and told me she was crazy about me and everything but would not let me even kiss her. But she end up breaking up with her boyfriend and we dated for 8 months. So I know there are woman out there who really like somebody without letting them make a move.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Troubles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I think when she try to find out a lot of your background, your history, family....etc.
And
Introduce you to their mates and they'll try to observe every movenment of you.
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by HuggyBear
What are the signs that a woman shows that she really likes you and is not playing you for attention or to boost there ego? Besides them letting you have sex/kiss you.
Nope, even kissing/sex doesn't qualify and I know this from several personal experiences. Unfortunetly I don't have an answer for you.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
It's simple really...

If she is REALLY interested in you, then she WILL make a move or let you make one. It doesn't matter if she says she's interested. It's hard for me to explain though.. Basically if they're really interested and do the "No Moves" thing then they will break up with whoever and be with you if its what they really want.. Dont hold your breath though because you will never know until it happens. Only time will tell.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
exp'd DJs will tell you : you can't tell. You really can't, women are masters of acting - don't you know it already? They are willing to freak with you, let you kiss them on the lips, and yet the next time you see them they will just tell you "It was just fun" - This is a vague and dumb question IMHO.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top