Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can you have game without the right lifestyle?

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very important question.

If your lifestyle is plain, routine and tedious, how in any possible world is it viable for you to run game? You have very little material to work off and any material that you will use, will therefore sound cliche to the girl, who will subsequently now disqualify you. Even as a decent 6-7/10.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to define "plain, routine and tedious."

If you are pursuing an ambition and not just living paycheck to paycheck and waiting to die, that's game-worthy.

If you are stuck in a dead-end situation, develop some other hobbies or passions that make you a better, more attractive man. Work out, do martial arts, hike, have a savings account for world travel and become well-traveled, read a lot of books and become an interesting person who can carry a great conversation, etc.

There's plenty of material to work with. You just have to create it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are literally homeless dudes that get hot, well off women to let them move in with them almost immediately. Once you see this type of thing happen in real life you realize that any types of reasons like you want to bring up that seem logical are simply excuses people fool themselves into believing that end up holding them back.

The real truth is, if you can make a woman feel more amazing than she ever has before none of that matters.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are literally homeless dudes that get hot, well off women to let them move in with them almost immediately. Once you see this type of thing happen in real life you realize that any types of reasons like you want to bring up that seem logical are simply excuses people fool themselves into believing that end up holding them back.

The real truth is, if you can make a woman feel more amazing than she ever has before none of that matters.
Agree with you. There was a guy in NY who was homeless but was sleeping every night in different bed, basically pulling girls on day and night game who he shagged and had a roof over his head for the night.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score

What if you don't want to be a part of the "matriarchy" where you are "making the woman feel amazing" by running sweet-boy game, showering her with compliments or whatever else? Making her feel desirable is one thing, but anything more and you're changing your entire identity around in her company just so you can win her vote.

Homeless dudes that get hot, well off women to let them move in with them are evidently super tall and hot with diamond jawlines and probably a lot younger than them also. These women are likely sugar mummas. I'm decent looking and have solid sex-appeal, but wouldn't dream of being a cuck and sucking up to a woman and playing her toy boy.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you. There was a guy in NY who was homeless but was sleeping every night in different bed, basically pulling girls on day and night game who he shagged and had a roof over his head for the night.
Well these guys are clearly super good looking Jeremy Meek types.

You're saying they act as their emotional anchors for the day and then sleep with them and continue to do this, bed-surfing?

They are basically male prostitutes dude. Super attractive male prostitutes.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well these guys are clearly super good looking Jeremy Meek types.

You're saying they act as their emotional anchors for the day and then sleep with them and continue to do this, bed-surfing?

They are basically male prostitutes dude. Super attractive male prostitutes.
The funny thing is the guy is average looking. Here's the link below so check it out if you want.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The funny thing is the guy is average looking. Here's the link below so check it out if you want.

It's what nobody wants to admit to themselves...that guys that look the same as them or maybe worse with them can be killing it while they can't get laid...their ego forces them to assume the guy has every advantage they don't rather than trying to figure out how he does it and then trying to replicate it.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what nobody wants to admit to themselves...that guys that look the same as them or maybe worse with them can be killing it while they can't get laid...their ego forces them to assume the guy has every advantage they don't rather than trying to figure out how he does it and then trying to replicate it.
Did you noticed how this Jamari guy was salty about him the entire time in the video? Calling him a douche etc.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score

He may be average, but he is sexually dimoprhic.

Very tall. Very wide shoulder-framed. And most importantly of all. White. Sure he has game to cap it off, but they are really sub-factors, which of course he wouldn't be able to operate without, but sub-factors all-the-same. If you deny that you're not at all based.

Ontop of this, these are outlier examples. Ontop of this I am in London. Britain is a much more uptight nation than the extroverted USA.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get laid and have only done so recently. Latest came a few weeks ago.

But you keep finding me outlier examples to prove that you can have a ****-tier lifestyle and lure women of good looks in for sex and a place to stay, nightly, with no problem at all lol. That's a fantasy son. Exceptions to the rule only proves the rule exists.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you noticed how this Jamari guy was salty about him the entire time in the video? Calling him a douche etc.
I'm not salty. Credit to him, but don't deny his sexual market value is high.

6'4. Broad-shouldered and caucasian. He has a lot of margin for error.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to define "plain, routine and tedious."

If you are pursuing an ambition and not just living paycheck to paycheck and waiting to die, that's game-worthy.

If you are stuck in a dead-end situation, develop some other hobbies or passions that make you a better, more attractive man. Work out, do martial arts, hike, have a savings account for world travel and become well-traveled, read a lot of books and become an interesting person who can carry a great conversation, etc.

There's plenty of material to work with. You just have to create it.
Thank you. Only one to have given a proper answer.

Not some stupid **** about making a woman feel special by telling them how their smile lights up your world and from that having them let you bed them LOL and rock the night at their place.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I can get laid and have only done so recently. Latest came a few weeks ago.

But you keep finding me outlier examples to prove that you can have a ****-tier lifestyle and lure women of good looks in for sex and a place to stay, nightly, with no problem at all lol. That's a fantasy son. Exceptions to the rule only proves the rule exists.
Nope...I am just saying people tend to place mental hurdles to them being able to accomplish things in almost all areas of their lives. I can't get this job because of x, if only I had z then I'd be able to do this, etc etc etc...

The thing they don't realize os a lot of the people who have done x and z have done so simply because they didn't place these mental hurdles in their way and simply just went out and did it because they believed they could.

The belief that you are capable of doing what you want to do is probably the most important step in actually doing it. That is what will give you the drive to continue when things aren't going your way or you have some challenges. Most people don't fail at things because they are incapable of doing them they fail because they don't believe they are capable of it and it doesn't take much to convince them of it...one failure, one time something doesn't go their way and it's "Well, see I knew I couldn't do it."

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not salty. Credit to him, but don't deny his sexual market value is high.

6'4. Broad-shouldered and caucasian. He has a lot of margin for error.
I wasn't referring to you when I said salty, I was saying that for a narator of the video Jamari.

The Red Crow

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, but you're referring to "naturals".

Some guys don't have the personality for it. And it's not something that's easily changed.

Especially in today's climate, with most women on OLD, having dozens -- if not hundreds -- of viable options.

A decade ago you could tell a guy to read up on game and go cold-approach; how are you supposed to do that during a gaydemic?

Original poster, if you're only trying to get laid, I would just lie a lot. Not big, easily gotcha lies, but small ones that matter.

If you want a valuable, serious relationship, then build a time machine lol

Just kidding, get out there and cold approach! It will build up your intestinal fortitude, if nothing else. And the ability to take a loss and not cry about it will get you far in life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Doesn't matter when you are that tall and that wide framed.

If you think it was his low inhibition, care-free, cheeky personality ALONE which allows him to do what he does, then you're living in an entirely make-believe world.
Again...to my point. Generating excuses as to why he is able to do this but other people can't. You believe this to be true because your ego cannot handle the fact that he is getting these results while you are not. So you make up reasons and advantages he has that you don't. At the end of the day he believes he can do it so he does, people who make these excuses don't. Point blank, period. I've seen reports on dudes that are 5' 8" doing the same thing. So are we going to make more excuses as to why they can do it since being 6' 4" with broad shoulders doesn't hold for them?

If you believed the opposite...that you could just work on yourself, work on your ability to build attraction and be charming , work on things that actually matter and are within your control, then you would likely have a lot more success.

Everyone starts at a different place with women but it is a teachable skill. There is no reason other than someone being on an extreme part of the attractive scale(ie being 500lbs, missing half their face, etc) that someone cannot get at least a 7 on a regular basis.

When you believe that things hold you back, they do. When you have no such limiting belief system they don't.

Just last night I was out with a new woman and as I pulled up to park I watched as this dorky, fat guy who was probably 300 lbs had an extremely cute, in shape woman looking at him, smiling and holding his hand like he was the best thing since sliced bread and you could almost SEE that she was proud to be with him. I kind of even thought to myself...why would a woman that cute be with a fat dude like this? The truth is, because he believed he was worth it and deserved a woman like that and because he believed it, she did too.

People just don't seem to get that what you believe about yourself you project to other people and they pick up on it and they will believe it too. So instead of making excuses for all the reasons why you CAN'T do things and telling yourself these things, try thinking of all the reasons why you CAN do them instead and tell yourself that. In all areas of your life, not just women. You will notice a huge difference within a period of time if you do this consistently, especially with women.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
yeah stop thinking oh i gotta be white to get hot chicks or i gotta be 6 foot 2.

Just eye ball the girls bro and focus on your breathing bro. girls will point at their eyes and your eyes when you do this. Go out 4 times a week. then focus on approaching these girls. you will need to learn crap like humor moving them to another venue and then banging skills.