Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can you go out with someone 7 times...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and then start ignoring them? Nothing happened between this chick and I. I didn't become needy (texted her twice in a week) and now I'm being ignored. I say this because for the past two months, the longest she went without responding was six hours. It has been two
days.

Anyway, my point is, people don't respect other people's feelings now. Girls seem to be the worst, but I don't try to pick up guys so maybe guys are just as bad. Once an individual leaves the stranger stage of a relationship (which usually happens after being around a person one on one more than three times), ignoring him/her is just plain rude. Forget all the BS about letting a person want you more...it's just rude.

I'm tired of this bullsh*t. I wouldn't be upset if I met her at the bus stop and had coffee with her one time. We had fun together, had sex...and I did nothing to her to warrant being ignored.

People don't care about anyone else anymore. And when you do find a chick that loves you and has no ulterior motives...keep her.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's not nice. Especially since it had been two months, seven dates, sex - sounds like it was going to get steady. At this point she is obligated to tell you if she wants to stop seeing you.

But it doesn't have to be that she is rude; she could simply be afraid. It can be scary in itself for a girl, sending a message to say she doesn't want to see you anymore, and she could also be afraid of what kind of answer you would give.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
and then start ignoring them? Nothing happened between this chick and I. I didn't become needy (texted her twice in a week) and now I'm being ignored. I say this because for the past two months, the longest she went without responding was six hours. It has been two
days.

Anyway, my point is, people don't respect other people's feelings now. Girls seem to be the worst, but I don't try to pick up guys so maybe guys are just as bad. Once an individual leaves the stranger stage of a relationship (which usually happens after being around a person one on one more than three times), ignoring him/her is just plain rude. Forget all the BS about letting a person want you more...it's just rude.

I'm tired of this bullsh*t. I wouldn't be upset if I met her at the bus stop and had coffee with her one time. We had fun together, had sex...and I did nothing to her to warrant being ignored.

People don't care about anyone else anymore. And when you do find a chick that loves you and has no ulterior motives...keep her.
Two days??? give me a break. Look into the concept of 'give her the gift of missing you.'

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't invite her out or anything...it was a text you'd text to someone you like. Still rude to ignore it.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wait, I missed the part about only two days. Don't worry about it!

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere,

There are no fixed rules here. Texting a single 'I really enjoyed tonight' a few hours after a date can be A LOT more harmful than 4-5 playful over a week.

Are you sure she had no boyfriend or ex to start with, that she now might be with? If not, certainly she got worried about how things were developing which is farily common...

Best of luck.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I want is to have two or three girls I can call up and have fun with here and there. It seems like whenever I get close to having a chick past the BS initial stages of a relationship, I still fail.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I didn't invite her out or anything...it was a text you'd text to someone you like. Still rude to ignore it.
YEs it is rude on face value. However there may be a reason or a legit explanation.
However women sometimes send silence as the 'go away' message.

I would wait two more days and then try calling her. If she picks up, express your "amazement" that she went to radio silence. IF she does not P/u leave a VM asking her to call you back "soon". IF she does not respond put her on ignore permanently..

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is rough man, and if you look at my previous post "Wierd Situation" you can see some similarities... Quick question ?

What was the last thing you texted her ??

I'd say text her something nice, neutral and non-needy and put the ball in her court. Girls can shut-off easy if they feel its OUR fault. That's what I learned from my situation, she felt like I was wrong and so she 'punished' me and put me on ignore... Once I came back nice she re-initated contact...

Put the ball in her court and she'll feel if she doesn't respond it will be HER fault this thing fell apart and if u mean ANYTHING at all to her, she won't let that happen she'll text you back. Casual and nice... sh|t man use the one i used

"If you're not smiling, think of me... smile before u go to sleep tonite :)"

If you still get the ignore, then something else is wrong like lack of interest or she's really busy with life or something deeper that's not easily fixable, but if you have a problem like mines (general ignoring of texts for blase reasons) what I said should work bro.... good luck

it's frustrating for sure

-Cod3r

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
And when you do find a chick that loves you and has no ulterior motives...keep her.
Amen to that.

'Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup, drink it up,
Love her and she'll bring you luck.

And if you find she helps your mind, buddy, take her home,
Don't you live alone, try to earn what lovers own. '

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
All I want is to have two or three girls I can call up and have fun with here and there. It seems like whenever I get close to having a chick past the BS initial stages of a relationship, I still fail.
I have a hard time reconciling this with your first post.

AlmostThere! said:
I will step out of bounds here... but it's usually sound advice to be very clear and conscious about your objectives.

First and foremost find if your current goal is scoring with a few girls or finding someone to go steady...