“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how can u tell if girl is single?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Dont worry whether she's single or not if she's alone. Do what you do as a DJ naturally to all women. A women will often let you know kindly that she's married, has a bf, is a lesbian, has herpes..etc..

if she's holding hands next to a 6'6" 350lb lineman looking guy...i'd take a wild guess and assume its her bf:D
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
When you make EC, if she blinked exactly 4.2 times with her left eye, she's single.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Unless she has a wedding ring on, or is intimate with some other guy at the time, presume she's single and approach.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
When you make EC, if she blinked exactly 4.2 times with her left eye, she's single.
Wtf? lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mystic03

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
2
Age
51
Make your move, if she has one or if she isn't interested she will tell you she has one.
 

BES

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Age
45
question and answer

eye contact doest work!
kino doesnt work!

you just need to ask her if she is single or not.
nothing to loose man.

PS:
like me... A girl she keep flirting with me like hell (kino EC all of that Sh|t) (checking me out jealous if i am out talking with girls) and i ask her if she is single and she replied .....( I was but i have a BF)

why would she say I WAS????guys do i have a chance in this kind of word I WAS>...probably she is still interested in me or do i have to just move on???????

To THINK ABOUT IT....It's her loss becuase she's a 6.5 and i have seen a HB 8-9 better looking than her that have interest on me.

well i learn another experience act fast always if u know a girl have an interest on you.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Don't even THINK About that question, JUST PLOW THROUGH!
Yeah, who the fvck cares unless you're looking for a relationship? Trust me, if a woman is happily 'with' someone, she'll let you know. If she's unhappily with someone, she'll still let you know, but not right away. In that situation if you play your cards right, she'll still be interested in you even though she's not single.
 

fredster

New Member
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
McAllen, TX
bro.. i think the real question is why do you care if a girl is single.. if you a dj i shouldnt mean a thang... PeaCe
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top