Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can one act in a case when woman disrespected you?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
The peak was when she teased me that I will not be a good father. In that moment i shouldve throw her the **** out of my apartment and she would back on 4. But I didnt. Respect is everything.
I wouldn't be able to ignore that shyt. This shows utter disrespect. One could either kick her out here or make sure she understands that she crossed a boundary. How could one act if we dont want to kick her out but wanted her to understand she crossed a boundary?

Being reactive is just what she wants, since she is after getting under the skin. So as if I understand correctly one should not go and say things like "But how do you know I wouldn't be a great father, I am so cool" and proceed to try to prove yourself.

So what are the other options? Withdrawing attention completely?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d be asking myself what red flags did I miss in such a girl that made her get to the point to feel comfortable enough to say something like that to me.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I’d be asking myself what red flags did I miss in such a girl that made her get to the point to feel comfortable enough to say something like that to me.
Many flags. Red blues yellows pirate flags all kinds. She was just fcked up... me too.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
As I already said - she wanted me to show her boundaries. No logic, women know only emotions. Explain her logically all the reasons you could be a good father won't help.

You're not aggressive nor reactive. You're calm. She deserves a punishment and she knows that.

"Get out"

Be that ONE MAN she'll remember

Last edited: