Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I tell if she's being nice or wants to **** ?

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I ****ed this girl. And we've been friends for like a year casually hanging out. Alone and in a group. And she's always been nice to me. But I just thought she was a nice person in general. So after I ****ed her she told me that she was trying to hook up for a while. And for context I'm 23 and I'm a natural bodybuilder so I have a great physique and growing up I was on the chubby side so I've never really got hit on by women. It sounds weird but I'm sort of new to looking attractive. And this isn't the first girl I've ****ed who's said they've wanted to **** for while. So for future reference. I want to how to tell the difference from a girl being nice. And a girl wanting to be more then just friends ? Because I feel like I could be ****ing a lot more women.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not ask?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I ****ed this girl. And we've been friends for like a year casually hanging out. Alone and in a group. And she's always been nice to me. But I just thought she was a nice person in general. So after I ****ed her she told me that she was trying to hook up for a while. And for context I'm 23 and I'm a natural bodybuilder so I have a great physique and growing up I was on the chubby side so I've never really got hit on by women. It sounds weird but I'm sort of new to looking attractive. And this isn't the first girl I've ****ed who's said they've wanted to **** for while. So for future reference. I want to how to tell the difference from a girl being nice. And a girl wanting to be more then just friends ? Because I feel like I could be ****ing a lot more women.
First let me tell you I know exactly where you are coming from. I went from being chunky/fat in college freshman year to being in great shape by the time I came back sophomore year. I was clueless when it came to women and there were women who were literally throwing themselves at me...the first day back sophomore year this hot freshman girl on our floor came by to introduce herself and literally came in my room, sat on my lap and put her arm around me. Then she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said no and she said good. Of course I was clueless and didn't do amything afterwards. At parties in the form rooms girls would try and get me to leave with them to check out "something in their room" but I was like "I dont have time for that bullsh!t right now, I'm hanging out with my friends". I literally thought they wanted me to go and check that stuff out instead of them basiclaly making up any reason to get me alone.

I look back on those years and cringe...I could have slayed so many chicks back then it wouldnt have been funny if I only had 1/10th of the knowledge i have now...but live and learn I guess...

If a woman is constantly putting herself in your presence, especially when its just the two of you alone somewhere, then you should assume she wants more than just to be friends.

But its up to you to escalate. Start stroking her hair or tell her she looks like she is tense and needs a massage and then start massaging her neck and shoulders and after a while start smelling the back of her neck and whispering in her ears, etc...

If she is into you it will drive her crazy.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to analyze what girls who wanted to fvck did differently than girls who didn't, notice any behavioral differences that your platonic/friendly females wouldn't ever do.

girls are not actually subtle (in general) about it, so if you're good at reading things then you'll know.

if you aren't good at it (many men are dense, other men are clueless) then a good way to tell is imagine if she was a gay man, would you be uncomfortable or would it be totally normal? (if she's flirty, then it would be equally flirty if a dude did the same thing, which would be uncomfortable. but if a girl isn't being flirty, it wouldn't be weird if a guy did the same thing)

another thing you can do is slowly escalate in such a way that you have plausible deniability. like jokingly ask a girl for a goodbye kiss when you have to part ways, or """accidentally""" grab her ass during a goodbye hug. if she responds well she likes you, if she doesn't respond well you were joking/whoops my hands slipped sorry.

(and if she has no response at all, slowly ramp it up or "innocently" keep doing what you're doing til she responds in some way)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just assume every woman wants to **** unless they say otherwise.