"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how can i talk with popular girls?

Shiraz

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
uk - england
how can i talk with popular girls coz there allways wid loads of people or busy playin a game with them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
the same way you talk to your parents, your friends or your dog

i think you see yourself as inferior to these people. just because they're popular, they're suddenly much better than you are? wtf? read this http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16926

then read the bible, the whole bible and nothing but the bible, while watching as few pornos as possible

the last sentence is an amazing tip, so i think this should be left in the tips section; in fact i think you should type what i wrote out in size72 letters, print it out and pin it up on your wall and think to yourself, "Who is that man?"
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Discussion.
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Takes 1 to talk, and 2 to chat.

Just talk bout random stuff, I suppose you're in school, so that should give you relevant things to talk about.

If you have to constantly try to talk to them, then its probably pointless, cause they have no interest in you. Give them a reason to talk to you.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
establish your reputation and be popular yourself would be a good foundation for everything. meaning it would be easier and "natural" for you to talk to girls like her.

start with her social circles.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I'm guessing your still in highschool if you're asking about a "popular" girl. What you need to do is talk to her like your the most popular guy. A lot of times these girls are stuck-up. Just talk to her like she is some girl that doesn't matter.
 
Top