Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I rate myself in looks

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am rather curious to know what on a scale of 1 to 10 I am now, the last 2 - 3 years age has definitely favoured me in terms of looks.
I thought of asking some girls I know how they would rate me but because they know me it could false the results.
Posting a photo of myself on SS would also be an option but I don't really fancy posting a photo to strangers really.

anyone got ideas how i could rate myself ?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me and be ready for an authentic responce. I will also help by showing a random sample. Maybe you could return the favor if I become more curious running this experiment for you. Be sure to include best, worst and normal shots. Best, Saline

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am rather curious to know what on a scale of 1 to 10 I am now, the last 2 - 3 years age has definitely favoured me in terms of looks.
I thought of asking some girls I know how they would rate me but because they know me it could false the results.
Posting a photo of myself on SS would also be an option but I don't really fancy posting a photo to strangers really.

anyone got ideas how i could rate myself ?
Dont ask girls they will spare your feelings.
Go off this scale

1. Never get told you are handsome/cute/sexy - below average

2. Get called "cute" or "handsome" occasionally- average

3. Get called cute or handsome often and chicks stare at you when out -above average

4. Get eye f#cked often and they use the word "sexy" in addition to handsome to decribe you and you occasionaly get opened by females .. hot

5. Women cant hold eye contact with you, get visibly nervous around you, groups of girls giggle when you are around, catch girls looking at you and nervously look away when you look up .. model good looks

5 can actually work against you just as much as help you. Women get really insecure when you are that hot and the only women that you probably will be able to deal with is women as hot as you are.. which limits your options

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really matter? Just go after women you are interested in and then go from there.

Once you start worrying about how you look in terms of everything else you're worrying about the wrong thing.

Worry about going to the gym, dressing well, and maximize what you have.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother? Unless you spend money on plastic surgeries or colored contact lenses, what can you change? Your height, bone structure, eye shape etc is what makes you, "you".

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really matter? Just go after women you are interested in and then go from there.

Once you start worrying about how you look in terms of everything else you're worrying about the wrong thing.

Why bother? Unless you spend money on plastic surgeries or colored contact lenses, what can you change? Your height, bone structure, eye shape etc is what makes you, "you".
I know i can't change anything, but recently i have been feeling good, feeling like i was good looking when leaving the house after getting dressed up.

A few years back i never got that feeling and i have been getting it more frequently. Not sure why exactly but it makes me also feel more confident when i go out.

That's why i would like to know just out of curiosity. I also need to start paying more attention to seebif girls check me out.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score

This. Maximize how you look, and focus on what's in your control. What if a bunch of guys on an internet forum tell you that you look great, will that help your game at all or your confidence? Probably not, unless you're weird. And if we tell you that you're ugly as ****, how will that affect you emotionally? The fact that you're asking these questions on this forum is pretty indicative that you're not really sure where to even look for this. A simple google search can show you websites that have anonymous members who can rate you.

I personally got around high 7's to mid-8's whenever I tried these websites. hotornot.com comes to mind.

Edit: You're probably not a high-8 or above, otherwise you would probably not be on this forum. A VERY SMALL percentage of guys on these types of forums are naturally good looking to that extent. I've only known one or two handfuls, at most.

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth giving apps such as tinder or hot or not a go to meet new people?

Never tempted me because of the worry to land on fake accounts or some weirdos

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about this option too OP, I wonder if the mods here at SS could create a sort of 'locked' forum. You have to be logged in to view, you have to have, say 50 messages minimum and be a member for at least a month, then you can apply to view the forum. Now just because you meet that criteria does not mean you get automatic access to it; known jackasses and ****stirrers can and should be denied. Guys should demonstrate quality character. Access to this locked forum can be removed at any time.

The whole point of this forum is to critique the guys who are requesting some assistance in the appearance department because we all know that online dating is pretty prevalent these days and everyone does judge everyone else based on looks to some degree.

But on the other hand, Reptar does make a good point though - if we even need something like this, is a guy's self-esteem already so low that he needs this? Will a bunch of other dudes on this forum rating him actually make such a significant difference in his life?

My feeling on it is that if the regulars here at SS can be mature and serious about it, offering constructive criticism instead of taking cheap shots it might be helpful.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i can't change anything, but recently i have been feeling good, feeling like i was good looking when leaving the house after getting dressed up.

A few years back i never got that feeling and i have been getting it more frequently. Not sure why exactly but it makes me also feel more confident when i go out.

That's why i would like to know just out of curiosity. I also need to start paying more attention to seebif girls check me out.

Best advice that I can give you is to assume that every woman is in to you until they aren't.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few websites you can post your pic and people will rate you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wasn't trying to be rude and I am sorry if it came across that way. Maybe it's just my age or knowing that I spent too much time when I was younger worrying about what I looked like or how others thought of me. It seemed important back then. It really wasn't.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dont ask girls they will spare your feelings.
Go off this scale

1. Never get told you are handsome/cute/sexy - below average

2. Get called "cute" or "handsome" occasionally- average

3. Get called cute or handsome often and chicks stare at you when out -above average

4. Get eye f#cked often and they use the word "sexy" in addition to handsome to decribe you and you occasionaly get opened by females .. hot

5. Women cant hold eye contact with you, get visibly nervous around you, groups of girls giggle when you are around, catch girls looking at you and nervously look away when you look up .. model good looks

5 can actually work against you just as much as help you. Women get really insecure when you are that hot and the only women that you probably will be able to deal with is women as hot as you are.. which limits your options
I've been getting called cute or handsome often pretty much lately due to the shirtless pics. If chicks are staring at me when I'm out, I'm not playing attention lol. The cute or handsome comments come from women who have seen me shirtless though, other than that I believe I'm just "cute".

But I'm glad you made this post because I get tired of guys saying that game is all that's important, where you can look like a fat piece of shyt but if you have the gift of gab....you will get the HB8 smh.

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting called cute or handsome often pretty much lately due to the shirtless pics. If chicks are staring at me when I'm out, I'm not playing attention lol. The cute or handsome comments come from women who have seen me shirtless though, other than that I believe I'm just "cute".

But I'm glad you made this post because I get tired of guys saying that game is all that's important, where you can look like a fat piece of shyt but if you have the gift of gab....you will get the HB8 smh.

On your profil pic are you relaxed or are you contracting your abs ?
Because relaxed you cannlt see my abs but while while contracted they are clearly visible

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about this option too OP, I wonder if the mods here at SS could create a sort of 'locked' forum. You have to be logged in to view, you have to have, say 50 messages minimum and be a member for at least a month, then you can apply to view the forum. Now just because you meet that criteria does not mean you get automatic access to it; known jackasses and ****stirrers can and should be denied. Guys should demonstrate quality character. Access to this locked forum can be removed at any time.

The whole point of this forum is to critique the guys who are requesting some assistance in the appearance department because we all know that online dating is pretty prevalent these days and everyone does judge everyone else based on looks to some degree.

But on the other hand, Reptar does make a good point though - if we even need something like this, is a guy's self-esteem already so low that he needs this? Will a bunch of other dudes on this forum rating him actually make such a significant difference in his life?

My feeling on it is that if the regulars here at SS can be mature and serious about it, offering constructive criticism instead of taking cheap shots it might be helpful.
That's actually not a bad idea. If you'd ask mature guys on how you currently rate others now and give helpful, nonbiased criticism and help them improve on what they currently can work with I see nothing wrong with it but it had to be with a trusted and secure board.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
On your profil pic are you relaxed or are you contracting your abs ?
Because relaxed you cannlt see my abs but while while contracted they are clearly visible
Oh I'm flexing/contracting the ab muscles (and every other muscle) as hard as I possibly can lol. I'm also flexing/contracting the transverse abs, in which the only way to do so is to "suck in" as hard as you possibly can.

The abs are just a muscle like your biceps are. You have to flex your biceps for the muscle to pop up, and you have to flex your abs (and flex the transverse abs which is to suck in very hard) for the ab muscles to show up. This is why when guys tell you that they can see their abs without doing ANY ab exercises (which builds the ab muscles), they are completely full of shyt.

Your program has to be centered around a healthy eating plan with about 2 cheat meals a week (not pig out meals though), a couple HITT cardio sessions a week, and solid weight lifting per week including ab exercises with some sort of weight/resistance to them. You want weighted/resistance ab exercises that hit the rectus abdominis like regular crunches and leg lifts....and those that hit the obliques like the bicycle crunches.

Also note, there's no such thing as upper or lower abs, it's all the rectus abdominis. The way your abs will be visual will depend upon genetics. I honestly really only have a 4 pack...the very bottom of the stomach is just "flat"....but the appearance of it makes women see it as a 6 pack lol. Check out this diagram to learn more: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143410703&p=853611913&viewfull=1#post853611913

Last edited:

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm flexing/contracting the ab muscles (and every other muscle) as hard as I possibly can lol. I'm also flexing/contracting the transverse abs, in which the only way to do so is to "suck in" as hard as you possibly can.

The abs are just a muscle like your biceps are. You have to flex your biceps for the muscle to pop up, and you have to flex your abs (and flex the transverse abs which is to suck in very hard) for the ab muscles to show up. This is why when guys tell you that they can see their abs without doing ANY ab exercises (which builds the ab muscles), they are completely full of shyt.

Your program has to be centered around a healthy eating plan with about 2 cheat meals a week (not pig out meals though), a couple HITT cardio sessions a week, and solid weight lifting per week including ab exercises with some sort of weight/resistance to them. You want weighted/resistance ab exercises that hit the rectus abdominis like regular crunches and leg lifts....and those that hit the obliques like the bicycle crunches.

Also note, there's no such thing as upper or lower abs, it's all the rectus abdominis. The way your abs will be visual will depend upon genetics. I honestly really only have a 4 pack...the very bottom of the stomach is just "flat"....but the appearance of it makes women see it as a 6 pack lol. Check out this diagram to learn more: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143410703&p=853611913&viewfull=1#post853611913

Do you drink? If yes how often ?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Do you drink? If yes how often ?
I have about 8 or 9 cheat meal days a month and I would drink about on 3 or 4 of those days. The drinks are small in nature, maybe like two 12oz beers or something.