"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How can I handle this

to_shy

New Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

First I want to say I liked reading your articles!

But I have a problem.

A month ago, I met this girl. She is 21 ( I'm 23 ), she is smart, average
looking and single.
In the beginning I liked her as a regular friend. But since a week or
something I realize that
there is more than just friendship ( from my site ).

Every day of this week I keep saying to myself that I'm going to tell her.
But when the big day arrived ( yesterday ) I haven't told her anything. I
think I'm to shy to tell her.

We have talked several hours, I gave her some compliments about the way she
was dressed and
behaved.
I have no problem talking with her, I'm also not nerveus, when I arrived and
left, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug!
But the problem is that I don't think she feels the same for me than I do
for her. Could you gave me some advice what I can do to tell this to her.
Because I'm to afraid of telling it to her directly.


Thank you very much

Sincerely


ps: I'm sorry for the spelling and grammar errors, English isn't my mother
language.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Every day of this week I keep saying to myself that I'm going to tell her.
Tell her what? If you're thinking about barfing your feelings into her ear, she's just going to back off.

But the problem is that I don't think she feels the same for me than I do
for her.
You're probably right, and nothing you tell her is going to make her feel a sudden attraction toward you.

You need to read the DJ Bible. There's a link in the top right hand of your screen.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by to_shy
have no problem talking with her, I'm also not nerveus, when I arrived and
left, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug!
We really need one of those smilies that pukes up everywhere. Oh wait, here's one.....

:mad:
 

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Don't tell her anything. Tell her (don't ask) to join you for some drinks one night. (For the first time, say something like "A few of us are going out tonight, you should join us for some drinks." Don't ask her out more than two days in advance. A Thursday night is perfect since she probably doesn't have anything better to do. If you can't go out on Thursday cuz of work or whatever, tough ****. Go to work hungover. If you have friends you can go out with, even better, cuz you'll be relaxed, and they'll talk to her too.

At the bar, say you start a game of pool. It's better if it's you and her against two other people, cuz you'll have so many more openings. Talk ****, make fun of her, if she makes a bad shot, tell her you're never going to have her as a teammate again. It doesn't matter whether or not you're a good shot either.

If you're playing against her, and you're winning, tell her she can't play and she should learn from you. If she's winning, say it's beginner's luck and you want a rematch. Then cheat and throw your balls in the hole. Then when she calls you on it, say something about putting balls in the hole.

Don't spend the whole night next to her. Talk to your friends or other people. If some random douchebag is hitting on her, let him; do your own thing in the meantime. When he leaves, go up to her and make fun of the guy that was just there.

Read the ****ing Bible, read fastseduction.com, and go buy David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating book.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
LOL

She already Knows...... Period

Dont do anything Until you read the DJBible and internalise it... or risk yourself and screw it up

My take like Doclove says...
Love a woman with your actions not your words...
 
Top