"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How can i get this girl to not like me?

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
38
how the hell can i? I went out with her, we broke up, but she still likes me and still calls and the rest... now, she wanted me back and i said that i liked the way things were( in other words...no) but she still wont give up!!!

now all of us here on this board know how to get girls to like us... but do any of us know how to get rid of the clingy ones?

i think this sites deserves a post on how to get rid of them!

so tell me how i can get her to not like me but not a really harsh way cuz she's extremely emotionaly attached.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mike14

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Avoiding her will make her like you even more.
 

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
It sure doesn't work that way for me. *sigh* :mad: :(

But hey...THEY tell you that they wanna just be friends....

So tell the girl that YOU just want to be friends...
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
good ol' doc love...gotta love his work
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
You can always do the opposite of what you normally do around her... in other words be a nice guy.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Two words: Act AFC. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Seriously..... if you haven't noticed..... AFC chases girls away like no one's business.......

I tell this to guys all the time who have problem getting rid of the "psycho ex-girlfriend"...... just become SUPER emotional, mushy, sensitive, and clingy. Call her every hour. Send her presents. Profess your love in uncreative ways repetitively. Talk about your fantasies of living together till you're 94 years old and all pruny.
Then the guys think "but if I do that, she's gonna like it! And I'm gonna be stuck with her thinking I love her and ****"...... but IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

A REAL AFC CAN PUSH AWAY ANY GIRL, NO MATTER THE IL........ you just gotta push it to the max ;)
 

Hannibal

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
39
pick your nose boy! do some of your own godldiggin, fartin, belching, just disgusting stuff, or do soemthing to make her really hate you, and yes eliminating the challenge via AFC would also be a safe bet, but bodily functions is a funner way because it doesnt waste time because you have to pay more attention and time on her in AFC
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Tell her you don't like her that way and you're seeing someonelse.
 

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
ROFL

"how can I get this girl to not like me?" its like the best anti-newbie question ever.


*chuckles*
 
Top