How can i get this girl to not like me?

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
how the hell can i? I went out with her, we broke up, but she still likes me and still calls and the rest... now, she wanted me back and i said that i liked the way things were( in other words...no) but she still wont give up!!!

now all of us here on this board know how to get girls to like us... but do any of us know how to get rid of the clingy ones?

i think this sites deserves a post on how to get rid of them!

so tell me how i can get her to not like me but not a really harsh way cuz she's extremely emotionaly attached.

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoiding her will make her like you even more.

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sure doesn't work that way for me. *sigh* :mad: :(

But hey...THEY tell you that they wanna just be friends....

So tell the girl that YOU just want to be friends...

Last edited:

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
good ol' doc love...gotta love his work

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always do the opposite of what you normally do around her... in other words be a nice guy.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Two words: Act AFC. :D

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously..... if you haven't noticed..... AFC chases girls away like no one's business.......

I tell this to guys all the time who have problem getting rid of the "psycho ex-girlfriend"...... just become SUPER emotional, mushy, sensitive, and clingy. Call her every hour. Send her presents. Profess your love in uncreative ways repetitively. Talk about your fantasies of living together till you're 94 years old and all pruny.
Then the guys think "but if I do that, she's gonna like it! And I'm gonna be stuck with her thinking I love her and ****"...... but IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

A REAL AFC CAN PUSH AWAY ANY GIRL, NO MATTER THE IL........ you just gotta push it to the max ;)

Hannibal

Don Juan
Reaction score
pick your nose boy! do some of your own godldiggin, fartin, belching, just disgusting stuff, or do soemthing to make her really hate you, and yes eliminating the challenge via AFC would also be a safe bet, but bodily functions is a funner way because it doesnt waste time because you have to pay more attention and time on her in AFC

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her you don't like her that way and you're seeing someonelse.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL

"how can I get this girl to not like me?" its like the best anti-newbie question ever.

*chuckles*