How Can I Get Her Back ?

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
The truth is it is time to move on

You guys all have been great . She blew it . If she wants me back then it is up to her . I will follow the advice you have given and forget about it . I guess I thought I was missing something that would clear it ;up as to why this happened ? The fact is She messed up . I gave her a wonderful relationship and she chose freedom and to get out of the relationship . I realize the truth as I read all your answers . Thanks for the great responses and I will move on to better things . Thanks everyone .

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC.........

Johnny,

Move on........
Some other jock is hitting her pvssy now........
They lay up in bed and laugh at you.
Get over it.

cave dweller

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It very simple...

Do you notice a pattern here?

SHE CALLS YOU WHEN SHE WANTS SOMETHING...

Be it just emotional support or help with her school work.

And you help her and give her what she wants - while..... what do you get?

Her voice mail....
dead noise on the end of the phone...
heart ache...
depression...
Saddness....

Are you getting the picture?

Your valentines poem was a big mistake.

You calling/emailing is a big mistake.

Stop this madness before it's to late.

Women need a man in their lives.

Your providing her with what she needs when she needs it - she knows you are her saftey net - if she should fall.

Pull that fvcker away from under her feet - let her survive on her own.

Stop letting her know you love her.
Stop letting her drain you.

It's done it's over.

She's done.

Until you believe that - and accpet it - you will continually hurt.

Learn from people who have been there.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally - don't even think of going after her.

You will only hurt yourself even more.

Women do not respect weak men.

This isn't the movies.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she came begging for you back... would you take her back????

My bet is you would and it shows what a weak guy you are!!! You'll be like putty in her hands...

You need to cut all contact with her... your being used and getting nothing in return... and with each use, you'll be degrading your self esteem...

Reaction score
Johnny, you are not a winner if you continue with your emotional upheaval over a girl that left your @ss and the country without a proper explanation - she has no consideration nor respect for your time together to leave so suddenly without just cause!!! Why do you want her back??

This is a cold-hearted act on her part to leave you in a state of sudden limbo and confusion. This tells you that she did NOT care about you!!!! This is obvious by her action - you were just taken off guard by her sudden disinterest. You were infactuated with her and thus you did not see her disinterest months before she left!!

Do not talk to her or communicate with her in any way - you look weak!! But I understand your situation - you are 36 years old and were ready to make a move to a more permanent lifestyle and settle down - now you must start the game all over again at such a late stage of your life - I know this is burdensome and feel your pain.

This is actually a good thing that she left because you still are young enough to find a mate who wishes to be with you and begin a life together. It would have been worst if you would have married this girl and then she departed and left you with a more difficult future, especially if children were involved.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny, I read your thread subject. Your first sentence, and the first sentence after the big gap and I can pretty much fill in the blanks.

If you came here to learn, then you came to the right place. If you came here seeking condolences for your ex, and want us to listen to your sob story, then you came to the wrong place.

You need to realize that the more desperate you are, the less likely you are to achieve anythig. I'd suggest you read the Dj Bible and read Pook's Kill that desperation thread. It will be of immense help.

ahh69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny, Similar thing happened to me but states apart.. Tried the long distance thing and was going great.. even before we started going out she mentioned how she'd love to move to my state one day.. which was kinda cool.. I started off nice and cool about everything.. Kept her interest levels very high.. she was the one calling and sms'ing me every 5 mins which was great..

As we started going out, we needed direction and that she would have to move closer to me in the future if this long distance relationship was worth it..

I made the mistake of following her lead and dreaming how nice it would be once she moves up..

Anyways, she changed, 1 day she wanted to come up for a visit with a friend.. 3 days later I receive and email telling me that we should have a break.. next thing I know its over..

Never did I beg but she knows how I felt and I expressed that.. I let myself cave in rather then being a man and keeping her interest levels high and rotating her around me rather then me rotating around her.. I see this now and she never gave me a half assed explanation WHY.

Times have changed.. I'm over it and in it now to better my game like most around here.. Nothing you can do about it unfortunately except be head strong and BE A MAN. Being needy and clingy only pushes them away.. We all learn it the wrong way.. its the way it has to be.. Mine was what could have been the love of my life also but we'll never know hey..

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
Honestly thanks to all !

i AM SO GLAD TO HEAR ALL YOU GUYS SAYING IT STRAIGHT UP . i KNOW i CAME ACROSS AS NEEDY YO HER . BUT IT IS NOT REALLY LIKE THAT . i JUST WANTED ANSWERS AND I FELT LIKE I DESERVED ANSWERS . YES , I TRIED TO GET HER BACK . I have not been successful , but I heard on this site that you can get a girl to come back to you . WELL , THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE . AHHH 69 , I appreciated reading your story you know what I am going through . i leave it up to me ex girlfriend . I will not contact her and leave it alone . Ultimately , I need to move on and date others . thanks , Johnny Winner

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all the replies and yes, they are very stright forward and true.

I know this is one of the hardest things to do because I'm doing the same thing myself. I had my first post http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65933 on January 2nd 2005 dealing with pretty much the same thing. I haven't had contact with her since 1-1-2005 and sometimes it hurts but I think that it takes situations like these that help a man to grow and learn about himself and about dealing with women.

So keep in mind that many people have been through this and many more men will go through sh!t like this in the future. Sometimes you'll be numb and sometimes it will really hurt and to be honest in my case I cried a few times thinking about this girl, prayed, hung out with friends, listened to my David DeAngelo CD's, read Weapons of Mass Seduction, read the DJ Boot camp and went to clubs and parties that had great looking women. I would look at my cell phone wishing she would call, hoping to see her online and have her talk to me and wish that she would come crawling back to me crying for my attention.

So you might go through all this bullsh!t in your head but when things get unbearable come back and read this thread like I do mine sometimes. You're here to get some information on how to succeed with women and now you have some emotional "power" behind you to help you become the man you want to be.

I wish there was something I could say to make you totally forget about her but you can only do that yourself. Again, what everyone said in this thread is something you should re-read. Getting over a girl you fell in love with is probably one of the toughest things to do but you're a man and you can do it. Don't get down on yourself.

Wow, that post sounded like new age self help psychological talk but fukk it, I said what I needed to say. Good luck.

Edit: It's threads like these that make me sad about my ex. :eek:.......:p

Last edited:

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Johnny, looks like you are already on your way to success. Your tone and words seem to reflect a genuine realization. I have a feeling you will laugh as you realize how, upon reading thsis thread and all of its replies, a switch was flipped in your mind.

Once again, I think that your feelings will return on certain days, and certain things will remind you of her. Perfume always kills me. Seems like at the end of every relationship, all girls in the area go buy the ex's perfume, and wear it excessively. Be strong, and dont give in. Given your age, I can understand your desire to get married and all. Follow our advice, and hopefully your future wife will find you.

Good Luck.

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you all what I tell my friends in moments like these:

"CRY! CRY YOU *****! KEEP CRYING YOU *****! IF YOU FEEL CRYINGS GONNA FIX YOUR PROBLEM THEN CONTINUE CRYING! BUT IT'S NOT THOUGH SO SHUT THE **** UP AND SUCK IT UP!"

:D

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
test of willpower

It is all down to willpower now . I decided it is over . I gave her the chance and she blew it . Do I wish she comes back ? Sure . BUT , I AM MOVING FORWARD . I will not call or email . You GUYS have been fantastic . I know that the famous POOK and the famous Antidump would deal with my situation in a more knowledgeable and decisive way . But I di d the best I could . I tried every avenue to convince her . Now , " I will forget HER AND GO FORWARD " , as they say move on . FM YOU ARE A SUPER GUY AND I admire your courage . I know how tough it is to love and believe in someone and be left without any good reason . Guerero you are right . It is time to get up off the floor and go on to the next and better hb . I appreciate all your comments it has built me up . I needed this wake up call . thanks fellow GOOD GUY DJS . I appreciate all the views answers and opinions . / johnny winner

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think I have much more to add to this one. Now its time to stop posting on this thread and open another in the near future. A thread discussing how you got over your one-itis with 3 women, a digital camera, and lots of whip cream:D

haha..at least you have a clever handle..Johnny WINNER..

rather than lameAFCloser

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
THANKS ALL !

I have to say thanks again . Dr . Who you were great in your view . I know you have gone through my situation and I am very glad that people like you say what they feel . I admire your honesty and straight forward opinion . You were all super ! Thanks for the wake up call . I will go forward without regrets . / johnny winner

Reaction score
Re: Honestly thanks to all !

Originally posted by JOHNNY WINNER
WELL , THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE . AHHH 69 , I appreciated reading your story you know what I am going through . i leave it up to me ex girlfriend .
You'll leave it up to your girlfriend? Huh?? This statement tells me that If she would call you back crying and tells you that dhe is in town you would probably curse all of our names for leading you astray ("damn those sosuave dudes") and throw yourself at her feet and say, "Never leave me again!!!":rolleyes:

I don't sense the conviction in your heart aligning with the conviction-sounding words that you type!!

She disrespected you - she moved to another continent acroos the Atlantic ocean for goodness sakes - rejection doesn't get bigger than this!!! :rolleyes:

Don't even accomodate her in any way - MOVE ON!!!!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all down to willpower now . I decided it is over . I gave her the chance and she blew it . Do I wish she comes back ? Sure . BUT , I AM MOVING FORWARD . I will not call or email . You GUYS have been fantastic . I know that the famous POOK and the famous Antidump would deal with my situation in a more knowledgeable and decisive way . But I di d the best I could . I tried every avenue to convince her . Now , " I will forget HER AND GO FORWARD " , as they say move on . FM YOU ARE A SUPER GUY AND I admire your courage . I know how tough it is to love and believe in someone and be left without any good reason . Guerero you are right . It is time to get up off the floor and go on to the next and better hb . I appreciate all your comments it has built me up . I needed this wake up call . thanks fellow GOOD GUY DJS . I appreciate all the views answers and opinions . / johnny winner
Johnny, thank you. You realized your situation and are doing yourself a great favor. Sorry for the following analogy I honestly mean it in a good way. You are like the overweight guy in the gym. Everytime you go there he is there working hard and realizing the reality of his formerly fat life as he sweats away the pounds. That is the guy that I envy not the naturally big guys or the skinny muscular guys but the one who has the realization and motivation to turn around despite adversity. Power to you. I hope for nothing but the best in the rest of your adventures.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In searching the back posts I came across this gem:

When she says "Goodbye"
It breaks my heart everytime I see one of you guys post a "How do I get her back?" thread. The saddest thing is you probably didn't even do anything wrong. Let me tell you something that might help you move on. She ain't coming back. She's already made up her mind and cut the ties. It's not fair, it's not pretty, but the truth rarely is. Here's a few items that may help explain things.

Women think about their relationship 90% of the time.
Especially since we are told from the cradle that men don't understand a damn thing about love & relationships. We wonder where the relationship is going, where it is, where it was and about every possible direction it can go. She thinks about you as a potential husband, father, lover and will you dump her if she gets cancer. She'll question you IL ever second you're with her, and more so when you're not.

Women NEVER forget...never, never, ever!
You said something as a joke, she SAID she's fine with it and that should be your first warning. In "Woman-speak" the word FINE is defines like this F-furious I-inside N-never E-ending. She will be dragging crap up from thirty years ago to throw in your face now. (Does this mean walk on egg shells to prevent upsetting her? Hell no! But when she says she's "fine" with something and you suspect otherwise CALL HER ON IT. Tell her (don't ask, TELL HER): "So you're REALLY all right with this. You aren't pissed at me, and you aren't going to drag this up later. Is that right?." If she says yes, then don't tolerate her dragging up that item. She agreed she was fine with it and would move on from it.

Women don't like to hurt your feelings.
Really! We really don't like hurting you. That's why the "I think we should break up" line always hits you from out of left field. You never saw it coming, because she never mentioned two weeks ago that she was thinking about it. She didn't want to hurt your feelings. This is especially true if she thinks it wasn't your fault for the break up. (ie...she met some one else, she's having personal problems) This is also why we go to Car Shows (BORING!) and Monster Truck Rallys (LOUD and BORING) then tell you how much fun we had with a big grin!

When she says it's over, IT'S OVER.
By the time she decides it's over, it's over. She has thought up 197 reasons that you two shouldn't be together any more. She has cut the ties and made herself ready to move on. The only thing left to do is tell you. The more you hang on, stay in touch, & try to "win" her back the more fuel you give to her reasoning. The best thing you can do is kiss her on the nose and say: "Well Babe, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck!" and walk away. This doesn't mean she just didn't rip you heart out of your chest and stomp it to a greasy spot on the carpet. It just means that nothing else you can say will help the situation. Not pleading, not screaming and not threats. Don't call, don't write, don't e-mail, don't hire a 25 piece band to play her favorite song in her front yard. Walk away and let it go.
WaterTiger

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this on the wrong thread but I found this in the back posts archives:

When she says "Goodbye"

It breaks my heart everytime I see one of you guys post a "How do I get her back?" thread. The saddest thing is you probably didn't even do anything wrong. Let me tell you something that might help you move on. She ain't coming back. She's already made up her mind and cut the ties. It's not fair, it's not pretty, but the truth rarely is. Here's a few items that may help explain things.

Women think about their relationship 90% of the time.

Especially since we are told from the cradle that men don't understand a damn thing about love & relationships. We wonder where the relationship is going, where it is, where it was and about every possible direction it can go. She thinks about you as a potential husband, father, lover and will you dump her if she gets cancer. She'll question you IL ever second you're with her, and more so when you're not.

Women NEVER forget...never, never, ever!

You said something as a joke, she SAID she's fine with it and that should be your first warning. In "Woman-speak" the word FINE is defines like this F-furious I-inside N-never E-ending. She will be dragging crap up from thirty years ago to throw in your face now. (Does this mean walk on egg shells to prevent upsetting her? Hell no! But when she says she's "fine" with something and you suspect otherwise CALL HER ON IT. Tell her (don't ask, TELL HER): "So you're REALLY all right with this. You aren't pissed at me, and you aren't going to drag this up later. Is that right?." If she says yes, then don't tolerate her dragging up that item. She agreed she was fine with it and would move on from it.

Women don't like to hurt your feelings.

Really! We really don't like hurting you. That's why the "I think we should break up" line always hits you from out of left field. You never saw it coming, because she never mentioned two weeks ago that she was thinking about it. She didn't want to hurt your feelings. This is especially true if she thinks it wasn't your fault for the break up. (ie...she met some one else, she's having personal problems) This is also why we go to Car Shows (BORING!) and Monster Truck Rallys (LOUD and BORING) then tell you how much fun we had with a big grin!

When she says it's over, IT'S OVER.

By the time she decides it's over, it's over. She has thought up 197 reasons that you two shouldn't be together any more. She has cut the ties and made herself ready to move on. The only thing left to do is tell you. The more you hang on, stay in touch, & try to "win" her back the more fuel you give to her reasoning. The best thing you can do is kiss her on the nose and say: "Well Babe, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck!" and walk away. This doesn't mean she just didn't rip you heart out of your chest and stomp it to a greasy spot on the carpet. It just means that nothing else you can say will help the situation. Not pleading, not screaming and not threats. Don't call, don't write, don't e-mail, don't hire a 25 piece band to play her favorite song in her front yard. Walk away and let it go.
WaterTiger

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get her back.

1. Stop calling her, stop now.
2. Act ****y and Funny when you talkc to her
3. End conversations immediately
4. Date other women and let her know
5. Play Hard to get

Sounds like a mind games but it will give her the tune effect. perhaps she will try to win you back. Stop chasing the clouds it won't take you anywhere to bring her back. Are you with me?