How Can I Get Her Back ?

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I just want you to know that I have a basic idea of how you feel. I was in a great relationship, girl was head over heels with me, and I was doing things pretty much 'by the book', that book being the DJ bible. Things then blew up. Still no good idea why (plenty ideas, just none good).

Anyway, I know how it is, when you think you're on top, only to have the mountain disappear underneath you. All I can say is that if she's ever gonna come back to you, she can't be thinking about all the dumb stuff you did trying to get her back. So, just let her go. If you have to call her up or anything, wait a few months, show that you can get by w/o her.

And definately date other women.

Reaction score
Johnny, you are not on a plane to Europe, are you? :rolleyes: When she comes back to the states do not supplicate to her dictates!! Keep your dignity!

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
JUST HANGING IN THERE !

Hey guys ," I AM DOING OKAY ". HI PR MAN , thanks for the supportive words . No , I am not going to see her overseas . I am very disappointed with her for not explaining her actions and just being an idiot overall . I refuse to make excuses for her . I guess love is blind . I made excuses for her behavior . If she wants me she will have to chase me and do much apologizing . I am moving on . Thanks everyone for the supportive words and you were all correct . I basically deserve better . ok. j.w.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. I hope you mean it.

^

Come back and read your last post right there as many times as you need to stay focused. Believe me, it's awesome when your all fired up about it...sometimes it gets a little tougher. Just come back and remind yourself about what frame you were in when you posted this, and you should have no problem getting right back into focus.

(Holy smokes, I just realized I've been here a year now)

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Good. I hope you mean it.

Originally posted by cactus3178
^

Come back and read your last post right there as many times as you need to stay focused. Believe me, it's awesome when your all fired up about it...sometimes it gets a little tougher. Just come back and remind yourself about what frame you were in when you posted this, and you should have no problem getting right back into focus.

(Holy smokes, I just realized I've been here a year now)
Ain't that the truth. At one point I had the text from my thread similar to this one in Notepad on my desktop so I could read it as a reminder.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by JOHNNY WINNER
She broke up , decided to live in europe and live her life there and then said she did not love me .

she tells me she will not come back and she loves it there and our plans are over .

She is happy there and will not be with me and she does not love me .
Take the hint, man.

Will she return ?
No.

Would you TAKE her back if she did?

This woman simply walked out on your FUTURE...would you trust her to come back into your life and not do the same thing again?

Also, it sounds like you are too needy and insecure and ended up smothering her with your "plans". Fix that before you even consider romance again.

Reaction score
Re: JUST HANGING IN THERE !

Originally posted by JOHNNY WINNER
I made excuses for her behavior . If she wants me she will have to chase me and do much apologizing . I am moving on . Thanks everyone for the supportive words and you were all correct . I basically deserve better . ok. j.w.
Johhny boy, if I had a cyber hammer I would hit you in the head. Read your last statement above - I'm not convinced you understand our message!!!!! Your statement tells me that you will take her back conditionally!! You are 36 years old - KEEP YOUR DIGNITY and DON'T even consider talking to her again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a woman who RESPECTS you and who is respectfable!!!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrads you did the right thing.. and you listend to ppl's advice. NOw wait another a couple weeks and you'll be patting yourself on the back realizing you made the right choice, and you'll feel good about it, in fact you'll prolly smack yourself in the head for even pondering going to europe