How Can I Get Her Back ?

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
I was in a relationship with my girlfriend . She broke up , decided to live in europe and live her life there and then said she did not love me . She was going to be my wife and we had lots of plans , but she discarded it . I syopped comminicaring , but wroye her a poen because it was valentine . She was glad that i sent her the poem because it made her feel a little better , because she was down . But she said nothing else . Is it a good sign or just graciousness ? How do i get her to be my girl again ?

. I gave her everything i could and then boom one day she goes to visit her mom and then gets a call from her dad overseas and has to go there ." She leaves FROM HER MOM'S HOUSE " and tells me she will explain " ALL LATER " there are problems she has to deal with . I tell her do as you need to do . I figured someone was ill . She never till this day explained anything . i am caring and uinderstanding TOWARDS HER DURING THE 2 MONTHS . . I spoke with her numerous times and she was going to come for the holidays . She even signed up at school there . Then one month later she tells me she will not come back and she loves it there and our plans are over . Just move on . She is happy there and will not be with me and she does not love me . This is a girl that was utterly dedicated and we were planning to get marries within a year . Now i did no contact for one month till i wrote her the poem . I figured I would fill in the story . She left the end of isept . What are your thoughts ? Will she return ? thanks . Now you know the whole story .

WHY DID SHE GIVE IT ALL UP ? WE WERE HAPPY

i SIT HERE ALONE ON VALENTINE'S DAY , WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND . She was perfect in every way , in fact I love her more than ever . She chose to be alone and live in europe and go to university . I had told her that I was going to pay for her tuition . We were all set she was going to study here and we were planning our life together and she just discarded all our dreams . Well , I wish and hope you all had a nice valentine . Thanks for your help . I just can not understand my situation . How can I get her back ? JOHNNY WINNER

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you need to go get yourself an iron pipe, then you need to go to europe, and third you need to find the ***** and use chlorophyll on her ass and use the iron pipe to beat people off who are trying to prevent you from taking her away.

BE A MAN! :D

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naa man, it seems you were putting too much pressure on her; seems like she felt she was going to be confined. That trip to europe really opened her eyes of what a beautiful world is out there to explore. How old was your fiance btw? Seems like you've become too emotionally attached and been smothering her man; go read the DJ bootcamp guide! You should know better :mad:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were with a chick for just 2 months, and you're having a nervous breakdown cause she dumped you....

:rolleyes:

Let's see, she has the choice of living de loca vita in Europe or come back to your AFC ways. Hmmm..a tough choice...or not. Best advice would be to get out of the house and try to meet other women, forget about her, it's not going to happen.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JOHNNY WINNER
I was in a relationship with my girlfriend ... i am caring and uinderstanding TOWARDS HER DURING THE 2 MONTHS... we were planning to get marries within a year... She was perfect in every way , in fact I love her more than ever. How can I get her back ?

She chose to ... live in europe and go to university .
Well, at least it's a better story than "My g/f of 2 months broke up with me! How do I get her back?" This one has some international intrigue, not to mention a degree of humor. Johnny, she's left you - quite literally. She's enrolled at a university in another country - halfway across the world. Sometimes a man just has to know when to call it quits... and I'd say that this is as good a time as any. You're 36 years old; you aren't getting any younger so you need to let go of this chick and find someone else. She left in September... that's nearly half a year ago!!! You only dated for about a quarter of the time that she's been gone! Seriously, let it go.

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude. It is over. If you get her back, she will make your life miserable.

You might be thinking that we dont know what we're talking about. and you're probably telling everyone who will listen your story, like a broken record. I had a similar problem when i started college. My highschool sweetheart left me for some guy she met at her college within 2 weeks of starting. I felt like crap, and was a total wreck until i found this site. After reading 20 posts or so outlining my breakup story almost exactly, I realized that what I had was nothing special. The breakup was nothing special either.

Move on as quickly as possible. You will be kicking yourself later when you finally snap out of it, otherwise. You put her up on a pedistal. Your whole life revolved around her. Time to realize how terrible that is. You ceased to live your own life. You became a slave. Be your own man. Every day you waste thinking about her is a day of freedom you give up.

Try to get back incontact with the friends that Im sure you alienated during your relationship. Immerse yourself in activities you enjoy. Try some new and interesting things. Explore yourself, and your possibilities. You have been living in a hole for the duration of the relationship. It is time to crawl out. Go forth, as a man reborn.

Last edited:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preach on Dr. Who. That should be printed out and put on the refridgerator door of the person who posted this thread.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a movie ends are you the type that waits for the credits, or are you the type that walks out of the theatre?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doctor Who

You might be thinking that we dont know what we're taking about. and you're probably telling everyone who will listen your story, like a broken record. I had a similar problem when i started college. My highschool sweetheart left me for some guy she met at her college within 2 weeks of starting. I felt like crap, and was a total wreck until i found this site. After reading 20 posts or so outlining my breakup story almost exactly, I realized that what I had was nothing special. The breakup was nothing special either.

Move on as quickly as possible. You will be kicking yourself later when you finally snap out of it, otherwise. You put her up on a pedistal. Your whole life revolved around her. Time to realize how terrible that is. You ceased to live your own life. You became a slave. Be your own man. Every day you waste thinking about her is a day of freedom you give up.

Try to get back incontact with the friends that Im sure you alienated during your relationship. Immerse yourself in activities you enjoy. Try some new and interesting things. Explore yourself, and your possibilities. You have been living in a hole for the duration of the relationship. It is time to crawl out. Go forth, as a man reborn.

Awesome. These are words of wisdom. It took me 6 months after getting my ass dumped to figure this out. I'm guessing your a member of another similar forum, or a serious lurker ;)

Great advice.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not guru of spelling.. but dayum!! were you drunk when you posted this? because there is some hideous spelling errors in this post..

we were gonna get marries? (HUH?!)

anyway, you shoulda seen the alarm go off when you were talking like that, only 2 MONTHS into the relationship.. slow the hell down johnny winnAR err winner take life one step at a time and move on cuz this girl sure as hell did

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering but is this girl an HB9 or higher? I've seen some guys upset over the ugliest chicks leaving them.

The last girl I was with and which also was my first relationship was an HB9 and was chased by lots of guys. So in the case that I really liked her and she was really physically attractive had me hurting big time.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doctor Who
Listen to the Doctor Johnny, the same thing happened to me, I had an ex back in college that did a lot of BS and I kept trying to make it "work out" and she finally went off to grad school in Washington DC and wouldnt return my phone calls, and if she did answer the phone she would tell me to call back in 15 minutes and when I would call back, she would tell me the same thing again. When she came back home a few months later, she was acting funny and distant towards me and whenever I asked what was up between us, she would start to argue with me. We finally broke up 3 or 4 months later. I didn't realize it at the time, but it was really a blessing that we did, because she was really making my life miserable.

Sometimes a woman's rejection is your protection!!!!!

She did YOU a favor.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to realise that women do not want chumps. They do not want guys to will send them poems - because they miss them and want them back. Women want men.

So you'd better get the fvck up from the floor your laying on and brush yourself off.

Start by reading the DJ bible and learning finally how to be a man.

Walk away from this b#tch - and cut all contact.

It's hard - but it's what any MAN would do.

Whatever the reason for all of this - it is irrelevant - she is gone - you are left.

By the way - she was missing you is what she said - what she meant was - "this guys just fvcked me and left the same night - man I feel down emotionally. I need someone who's going to be there for me - who I can wipe my feet over and dump on them emotionaly. Oh great Johnny Winner just called - what a coincedence".

Save you money.

Erase her from your memory.

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you .

I need to explain that my relationship was one year in length . I did not explain that earlier. YES , SHE WAS STUNNING IN BEAUTY AND IN EVERYTHING . I WOULD SAY AN HB 10 . I felt and was convinced she was the " one " . I am not a pushover type . In fact , I never even thought I would fall in love . My problem is that I deep down wanted it all . I wanted the future , commitment and happiness we both spoke about . I thank you for your insights . I realize that if she returns IT MUST BE HER ON HER OWN . i WILL NOT BEG OR PLEAD WITH HER . You guys have given me a wake up call . I understand that sometimes when you really love someone it is hard to let go . But I will start looking at new prospects and hopefully date alot and try to move on . Thanks ir has been great reading all youir responses . Wow , it is so good to know that others have gone through this and can give positive outlooks . GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU . IT WILL BE TOUGH FOR ME . DEEP DOWN I STILL WISH SHE WOULD COME BACK . MARRIAGE MINDED

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
What should I DO to get her back ?

You both have been wonderful . I agree with all your viewpoints . , I know that a person could slowly fall out of love , but in my case till the day she left she was in total happiness and told me she would never consider being away from me . I do not see how anyone could lie to me or to themselves . What do you suggest I do ? Should I call her and put my heart on the line ? Should I ignore her and see if she misses me and comes back ? In other words initiate no contact . She is on my mind everyday . It is tough to let go of the dreams we had . I believed in her . She said she wanted the future , commitment , marriage and in the far future kids . My relationship was one year in length . She was and is beautiful , in her personality and looks AND IN EVERYTHING . I WOULD SAY A 10 in character and beauty during our relationship . . I thought and am convinced she is the girl that I want to be my wife .. I am not a pushover type . In fact , I never even thought I would fall in love . My problem is that I deep down wanted it all . I wanted the future , commitment and happiness we both spoke about . please , give me your thoughts ? Why did she send me a photo ? iN HER NEXT TO LAST EMAIL ONE MONTH AGO TO ME SHE SENT HER PHOTO ? I do not understand the meaning of that ? Is she trying to come back ? She then in a couple of emails later asked for my help with her school work . She was having a hard time . I helped her do it by phone and email . She was grateful and said i was the best . She had said she would talk later . She never called . I wrote TO HER , YET no answer . Then as many suggest on this site did no contact for one month . Then the day before valentine I SENT HER A POEM I WROTE . SHE WAS HAPPY TO RECEIVE IT AS SHE WAS DOWN AND IT MADE HER FEEL A LITTLE BETTER . She did not say anything else . I do not know . Does her comment mean that she still loves me . Does she want me back ? I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ? Help . Thanks for answering and am very grateful for your reading my sad story . Have a great week . I WAS MARRIAGE MINDED . JOHNNY WINNER

JOHNNY WINNER

Reaction score
YOU THINK GOING TO SEE HER WILL HELP

i READ WHAT YOU SAID AND i DO NOT KNOW IF GOING THERE WILL HELP . I feel she should want me back . I do not know this yet . Imagine going there Aad she tells me no , I am not ready for a relationship with you again . . I do not know . It is a confusing situation . But maybe you are right . Maybe going there might resolve things . Thanks for the thought .

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You arent going to get any better information than you already have. Again print out dr. who's reply and tape it up all over your house. And you've also gotten what I consider the worst advice ever which is to go spend an a$$load of money to fly and see her. Maybe when you get there the new guy she is fvcking will be nice enough to take you guys out to eat.

Nobody here knows how she thinks or even who she is. How are we supposed to know what she wants. Although to be honest it sure the hell seems like she doesn't want you anymore. I have never heard of anyone being dumped so bad that the other person just up and moved around the world to get away. Pull up your bigboy pants, be a man and move on. Or throw yourself a giant self-pity party that no one will go to and cry yourself to sleep every night over a girl who moved thousands of miles away.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny do you ever noice yo leae letters out of word sometimes?

Make for a diffiult red.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Your relationship was 1 year in length-She left you still

You thought everything was cool-She left you still

You talk about marriage, and a future-She Left you still

You still love her-She left you still

This is your NOW. Nothing you think can change this fact. NOW she is not with you, she left you. She got on a plane and changed continents to no longer be with you. She started a new life without you.

Now matter what you THINK or FEEL these are THE FACTS.

She loved you THEN but she doesnt NOW.

And this is truth no matter what you think or feel.