How can i be interesting as a pre-med student?

winu96

Reaction score
Hi guys, im 20 years old in third year of college. I am working towards medical school so a lot of my time consists of studying and keeping my grades up. Im starting to get into the red pill and DJ'ing but how can i be the interesting guy with cool hobbies to bring her on if so much of my time is spent studying. How am i supposed to "focus on my purpose" and still be interesting in other ways. My hobbies include the gym, reading (self-dev) and just normal stuff like finding new music.

Any advice?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, God. Not the "I'm in med school" line.

Ask you doctor about not sounding like a pompous douche.

You can start by not working toward medical school. You want to spend 12 years in a Big Pharma funded classroom only to be $150,000 in debt and have to force-vaccinate school kids for another 20 years to get back to zero? Don't do it. It's a racket.

And "my hobbies include finding new music"? Jesus.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me get in médical school, always be in shape, build your musical hobby (instrument), read dj bible.

Médical school is heaven if you looking for 10HB with a strong work ethic. So important in a partner (professional who understand your crazy work life)

Médical student are also strongly "pushed" into dating each other.

Just consider to really "time frame-schedule" everything

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From dating nurses, I have known a lot of doctors. I've also seen some of the most epic life-destroying divorces from them. Marry a girl right as you graduate, build up your practice for twenty years, and then she's set for life when she leaves and takes half of everything.

Most doctors are not in it for the money. They genuinely care about people. They make good money, but they work all the time and never enjoy it. If you are doing it for the money, pick a specialty like plastic surgery. Then you'll never get called in the middle of the night to come save anyone's life.

The other thing about doctors is that they tend to be bookish, and honestly a little dorky. The problem is that everyone knows they have money, so they have a huge target on their backs for every scam artist out there. That's part of the benefit of joining a practice and having a business manager. It shields them from the general public, who is usually trying to rip them off.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out. Buffed + future doctor = plenty of skirt. Grab a few teasing lines off here and play with them. Just remember about young girls that they want to have fun and they aren't to be taken seriously so don't.

Apart from that concentrate on medical school that's far more important than any girl. Geez once you intern u will be covered in nurses anyway. Nurses are great just trust me on this and leave it at least 10 years before you marry one. And by that I mean 10 year age gap minimum.

winu96

Reaction score
Work out. Buffed + future doctor = plenty of skirt. Grab a few teasing lines off here and play with them. Just remember about young girls that they want to have fun and they aren't to be taken seriously so don't.

Apart from that concentrate on medical school that's far more important than any girl. Geez once you intern u will be covered in nurses anyway. Nurses are great just trust me on this and leave it at least 10 years before you marry one. And by that I mean 10 year age gap minimum.
is the DJ bible suffecient for these "teasing lines" or do you reccomend something else to learn pickup?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, im 20 years old in third year of college. I am working towards medical school so a lot of my time consists of studying and keeping my grades up. Im starting to get into the red pill and DJ'ing but how can i be the interesting guy with cool hobbies to bring her on if so much of my time is spent studying. How am i supposed to "focus on my purpose" and still be interesting in other ways. My hobbies include the gym, reading (self-dev) and just normal stuff like finding new music.

Any advice?
become charismatic, which means learn to tell good stories, good jokes, etc. be an interesting person to talk to. become knowledgeable about things so you can talk about a wide variety of things, and explore absolutely everything you have an interest in. you never know, you might turn out to be a world champion yugioh player