Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can a passivist channel "aggression"?

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtube influencers (such as Peterson) have discussed a phenomenon in which the male face changes to reflect a man's edginess, or lack of.

For example, younger less experienced guys in their early 20's tend to more often have that look of "innocence" when compared to older man. Such a face says to a woman that he is not equipment to handle conflict and cannot become aggressive if need be.

While a "dangerous" face tells her he is a man who can protect her and who is capable of violence and aggression if need be and knows how to deal with conflict.

As an illustration, below are both well-known 24 year old men. One has the child-like face I describe and the other looks more mature, and masculine. Psychologists claim that you can change your face by changing your outlook on conflict and not being a push-over who is naive and can easily be taken advantage of. When you mature in this sense, the face also matures.

How does one channel this mature energy in order to change the face without "seeking" conflict?

David Dobrik: Age 24, Youtube Star
dobrik-david-image.jpg

Dak Prescott: Age 24, Dallas Cowboys Quarterback
tcrn7cclvafnjvv05yql.jpg

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older men acquire that through battle. Men have battle wounds. The art of stoicism is useful. Meditation is a good tool. Just own it. Balding, baby face, small horn, manlet, whatever. What would you do if naturally attractive? If women just swallowed your proteins on the open? Act accordingly.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see the pictures I shared? Both men are 24 yet one looks much more mature.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
i live in an area where you might get tried at any point, i've become more aggressive naturally , you just have to stay ready so you dont have to ''get ready''
its a snowball effect, once you get the high and feel good sensation it becomes addictive to stand up for yourself and face conflict

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first face looks like a dude that doesn’t workout, avoids the outdoors, and has a less than adequate amount of testosterone.

the second is face is a pro athlete. Who obviously work out, practically lives outdoors and probably has a higher than average testosterone level.

you don’t need to be a cage fighter to get a more mature face. Workout, make sureyou don’t neglect your neck and trap muscles, get outdoors and make sure your hormones are where they need to be.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's directly influenced by genetics and testosterone. Check out chart

Towards the far right is the more T, and more attractive to women

image013.jpg

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don’t need to be a cage fighter to get a more mature face. Workout, make sureyou don’t neglect your neck and trap muscles, get outdoors and make sure your hormones are where they need to be.
What do the outdoors have to do with having a mature face?

Reaction score
Youtube influencers (such as Peterson) have discussed a phenomenon in which the male face changes to reflect a man's edginess, or lack of.

For example, younger less experienced guys in their early 20's tend to more often have that look of "innocence" when compared to older man. Such a face says to a woman that he is not equipment to handle conflict and cannot become aggressive if need be.

While a "dangerous" face tells her he is a man who can protect her and who is capable of violence and aggression if need be and knows how to deal with conflict.

As an illustration, below are both well-known 24 year old men. One has the child-like face I describe and the other looks more mature, and masculine. Psychologists claim that you can change your face by changing your outlook on conflict and not being a push-over who is naive and can easily be taken advantage of. When you mature in this sense, the face also matures.

How does one channel this mature energy in order to change the face without "seeking" conflict?

David Dobrik: Age 24, Youtube Star
View attachment 5235

Dak Prescott: Age 24, Dallas Cowboys Quarterback
View attachment 5238

First off, wonderful question!

There is this odd phenomenon in certain parts of western society where explicit aggression is considered unacceptable.

This however seems to be at odds with some very basic biological & historical facts.

As a species we have always been violent/aggressive in some senses. Pick up almost any history book and I doubt it will be free of any content related to some act of human on human aggression.

If that is correct then why would we rationally expect humans to be non aggressive? Pacifism is interesting and in some ways useful but it is also an incomplete philosophy.

The people who say directly or indirectly to "never be aggressive" to me are simply showing that they have not dealt with the darker side of human nature or with the non-human situational reality.

about a decade ago I was very soft/non-assertive/passive/etc.
It is directly because of the challenges I've gone through in that decade that that is no longer the case. I needed to experience challenges in order to learn the behaviors I needed to change in order to live in a way where I am not a total-pushover/victim. On a daily basis I use aggression a lot at work in order to push myself to get more done in the same amount of time. If your constantly relaxed you likely wont be optimally productive.

It's peculiar that in certain situations aggression is EXACTLY what is needed. Taking legal action against a bad actor/pushing people out of your way in a sport/even in how you speak to yourself when you make excuses.

Integrated contextual aggression is incredibly useful. I cant really buy anyone who is categorically anti-aggression because I know where it leads first hand.

Cheers!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the martial arts suggestion is grounded in the belief that removing fear of fighting is a key component into becoming a confident and masculine man. The guy in the first picture looks like the kind of guy who would not defend himself if the situation called for it. Insecure D-bags looking for fights will sniff these guys out as easy targets and fvck with them accordingly. This further erodes a man's confidence and masculinity. If you know how to defend yourself and you are confident in your ability to do so, your whole look and demeanor changes. When a guy looks at you, or starts an interaction with you, your confidence, look, eye contact, and body language convey more than you can imagine. The vast majority of times, a guy looking to F with another guy won't proceed when his mark communicates to him, nonverbally, that he is not going to go down without a fight and that he is more than confident in his ability to leave his attacker wishing he had never tried him.

To develop and mature as a man, and to achieve your full potential and happiness, you must face all your fears head-on. Do what makes you most uncomfortable.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm from a small town where multiple fist fights would break out every weekend, this being all the baby faced dudes, then eventually, one of the baby faces would figure out he had hands.

Having hands, I mean like some kids would just maul dudes, they move different and hit different. Those dudes kind of ascended to being Alpha, but could not maintain that position socially, only physically.

The thing you have to understand though, is that these guys, they would fist fight because they were Beta. They were submissive. They were not confident. All the Alpha men, we didn't engage in fist fights unless we were legitimately angry, it was not a thing of position, but just pure emotion.

Aggression, is a Beta attribute. Alpha men have no reason to be aggressive because our spot is secure, where as the betas fight over position to the bitter end.

Aggro is bad, just stand your ground if you are Alpha or engage in self development if Beta.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
try stretching , that may help, ive heard of people gaining up to 3 inches , but you shrink back down soon as you stop