How bout this

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this really cool girl from the girls soccer team, and we talk and you know just chill, i like her but i dont know if she likes me, well a few weeks ago i went to a party, just blown out of my mind, i mean i couldnt even describe how i felt, i was so fu**kin stoned. Well i get there and she calls me over and we start talking and she notices i am blown and i am drinking and just totally wasted. I mean i know this girl doesnt do any of that stuff, so should i stop my habits in order to get her, i mean not stop (i wont do that for anyone) but just dont do it around her, or do you think she will be cool with it? help me out

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
if yall get in a relationship shes goin to find out ne ways so if u think shes worth it( which she prolly isnt no girl is when ur young) then u should quit but if not then fuhk it.

Oh yah if u just wanna get in her pants just try to hide it till u get ur end of the deal.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey girls are attracted to bad boys...they love that....do drugs, be adventurous, go out with other girls, stop worrying, get tattoos piercings, all that bad boy stuff, but dont beat her up....

on the other hand most men wont ever do that so just keep drinking and smoking in MODERATION... dont be completly wasted around her, maybe you can get her to do some of that with you.... but dont turn her into a pothead

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey girls are attracted to bad boys...they love that....do drugs, be adventurous, go out with other girls, stop worrying, get tattoos piercings, all that bad boy stuff, but dont beat her up....
LOL

Yes, also make sure the tatoo's and piercings cover your whole body! Look at any fashion magazine and you will see what im talking about. NEVER stop doing drugs or drinking either girls love what it does to men, especially in the long term. And to top being a bad boy off dont forget to join one of the local street gangs.....

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a bit judgemental here,

A lot of chicks are turned off by drug use.

If shes on the soccer team then she's probably one of those chicks that don't like drug use. She's probably has goals in her life etc... This is what came to my mind when I read this.

It might be a totally different situation.

Keep reading the DJB. You'll be able to tell right away if she likes you by the way she acts around you. Observe the little things she says and does.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you do reflects what kind of girl you're going to pull.

If you're hitting the weed like a fiend, you'll be pulling in the well-worn burnout broads.

If you're drinking like crazy, you'll get the aspiring alcoholics.

Opposites DON'T attract. Sorry, but survey says that you won't be grabbing the prom queen if you're hitting the bong.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
What you do reflects what kind of girl you're going to pull.

If you're hitting the weed like a fiend, you'll be pulling in the well-worn burnout broads.

If you're drinking like crazy, you'll get the aspiring alcoholics.

Opposites DON'T attract. Sorry, but survey says that you won't be grabbing the prom queen if you're hitting the bong.
You're wrong.

It's entirely possible to meet girls who aren't into drugs but don't care if you do them. The bad boy appeal is real, and it's possible to find girls who don't do a bunch of drugs but aren't bothered by it either. The girl I'm currently dating proves this point.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
You're wrong.

It's entirely possible to meet girls who aren't into drugs but don't care if you do them. The bad boy appeal is real, and it's possible to find girls who don't do a bunch of drugs but aren't bothered by it either. The girl I'm currently dating proves this point.
excatly

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
hey girls are attracted to bad boys...they love that...., do drugs, be adventurous, go out with other girls, stop worrying, get tattoos piercings, all that bad boy stuff, but dont beat her up....
Yea, this is the FVCKING BEST ADVICE EVER.

Dude, who gives a living sh1t knuckle about the "bad boy appeal." Truth is, drugs and alcohol will always affect you negatively in the long run. You're having short term pleasure in exchange for long term pain.

This is for you to decide. Quitting is very hard, but you must do it. Not for the girl, but for yourself. No one likes a drug addict.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yea, this is the FVCKING BEST ADVICE EVER.

Dude, who gives a living sh1t knuckle about the "bad boy appeal." Truth is, drugs and alcohol will always affect you negatively in the long run. You're having short term pleasure in exchange for long term pain.

This is for you to decide. Quitting is very hard, but you must do it. Not for the girl, but for yourself. No one likes a drug addict.
Look what I found! Someone who speaks the truth!

Drugs are expensive. Alcohol is expensive. Your health and sanity are priceless. I mean, take your pick guys. Do what you want - I'm not your parents.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink and smoke like a champ. Never had a problem getting girls because of it. If yall want to get throwed and blowed, i say go for it. Personally I don't smoke before being in group situations. Pot seems to kill any chance at me being social.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Drugs are cheap if you have good hooks.
$5 to get high vs $5 to watch a movie, both about the same amount of entertainment. I'll go with the bud.

To the point: Smoking cigs and dipping are bad as **** infront fo girls. Some girls who I've dipped in front of don't even look at me in the same lgiht anymore, adn they know I get blazed and drunk often.

So far though, girls who know I smoke and drink don't seem to care much. They know I do each maybe once or twice a month, know I'm in advanced classes and that I ahve goals, so its nto affecting me.
Havign fun is having fun. Here its the norm for people to smoke. Just don't come blazed infront of girls who don't. Its frowned up, adn you looked absolutely retarded[as well as screwing your chances of them every trying it]

And i think undes was being sarcastic. He means have the bad boy image...not be the thugged out kid who hits a bong before school every morning.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use drugs in a responsible way and you will have lots of fun and your life will not be ruined. That's all there is to it. The ones who are saying that smoking and drinking automatically turn you into a failure are the ones who obviously have little experience using.

You take prescription drugs to feel better when you're sick, you can take recreational drugs to make you feel better on a Friday night. Both are dangerous if abused but fine if you know what you're dealing with.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but dont turn into a dealer unless you think the risk v reward is high enough. In fact IMOHO its stupid but its a personal decision, do not get so sucked into it that it kills u or you spend ur life behind bars. You only get one life.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may use drugs but fvck selling them. I've had a misdimeanor for possesion but distribution is a felony. Not something to play with!