Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad the situation in America is for single men and the obvious reason.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggoal would definitely be interested in this topic. What happened to that guy?
Oh, he's still lurking around
This is why women are generally considered more valuable to society, objectively:
Pretend you're on a deserted island, and there are 10 men and 10 women, and you have to repopulate.. You could lost nine of the 10 men and still have 10 kids in the first generation. If you lose nine of the 10 women, you're only going to have one kid.
I like the analogy of which bakery is going to do more business - the one with 1 baker and 10 ovens, or 10 bakers and 1 oven.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That means these women are either dating older guys, or there are dudes with multiple girlfriends lol.

My guess is both.
Probably right.
Women dating older men is nothing new though. Young, dating-aged women, have always been sought after by males from a wide age spectrum. They pretty much have their pick of all males alive at the time

A percentage of those males are incarcerated.
Good point.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightclubs are a predatory business model that preys on men's desperation (similar to dating websites). Most nightclubs will let women in free of charge because they know that more women brings in more men, and men will spend money because guys fall victim to the drink hustle:

Female: "Will you buy me a drink?"
Male: "Sure"
Female: "Thanks for the drink" .....and then she walks off.
I actually remember one time in the early '90s, some attractive woman asking me this - to which I responded, "not really". I was ready for her continue talking to me such that after a fair amount of time and good convo service - I have no problem paying for women's attention so long as it is in keeping with the level of service o_O - I would have bought her that drink, but she simply walked away. :rolleyes:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Xenom0rph having worked as a bartender and grown up in Miami which had one of the top club scenes and culture in the entire world I agree with you 100%. I've never bought a drink for a women that I didn't already know in my life, even when I was young and blue pilled I knew this was something a loser would do. Think about this if a women hasn't shown me any value whatsoever, not invested in me even a single ounce of energy why should I give her any value. One thing I always did was show up to the club with at least a girlfriend , if I didn't have one I would still go to clubs with a group of girls, By doing this I always had a good time at clubs, one of the things that the girls would do was ask me what I wanted to drink and then go get some guy at the club to buy it for me while thinking it was for the girl.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why women are generally considered more valuable to society, objectively:
Pretend you're on a deserted island, and there are 10 men and 10 women, and you have to repopulate.. You could lost nine of the 10 men and still have 10 kids in the first generation. If you lose nine of the 10 women, you're only going to have one kid.
I've always disliked this ratio argument. Women are more valuable strictly from a repopulation pov. As someone said, men build, provide, and protect. Without men, women would fall apart from the dangerous elements and society would be completely wiped out. So while there would be more people with more females, it means nothing if few men exist to sustain that population through protection/food gathering, etc. Therefore, men are more valuable to society.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not totally convinced from those stats however we should consider that 20 to 30 is the dating age, the 30-35 one is already too late for women most already hit the wall and being myself in that age group I can tell you the desire to date in very weak...let alone with women my age.

Something I cant explain is how is it even possible that clubs are overcrowded from males with very few females, same thing with dating apps in the 20-30 age range.

Guess women got railed from chad and dont need to bother to deal with "normal men".

Regarding the eastern europe point, I never had any problem there to find both quality and quantity which is not the case at all in southern europe while northerne europe is a balanced environment that requires commitment but still grants results.
I’m in the 30-35 age range too and I do not entertain women in that same age group. Simply undatable group of women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Therefore, men are more valuable to society.
Depends on the situation. But I think the entire "argument" is ridiculous. Obviously both sexes are necessary for survival.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when raising livestock we usually just keep a couple studs and lots of mamma. we rotate the females to the studs. about 30 to one. they survive and thrive. we keep the males separated, they seem to like to fight each other to see who is alpha if we don't . with this sort of ratio the females don't care what male they get, and are just happy to have one when the need comes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when raising livestock we usually just keep a couple studs and lots of mamma. we rotate the females to the studs. about 30 to one. they survive and thrive. we keep the males separated, they seem to like to fight each other to see who is alpha if we don't .
Wait a minute, aren't the bulls out building roads and office buildings?

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation. But I think the entire "argument" is ridiculous. Obviously both sexes are necessary for survival.
Pls don't strawman this. The issue at hand was male-female value to society. And the situation is inherent in the hypothetical model illustrated which is a fundamental truth. Thus in all situations that can occur, "men are more valuable to society" is a logical conclusion. In other words, there is no possible situation where this isn't true.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys I just found out my best friend from grade school through high school just passed away he’s divorced two daughters and all through March he was going out to the bars sports bars mainly with women Albeit ugly women some of them, And when they closed down the bars at the end of March (covid) 3 weeks later he’s dead, so sad, was a Really good guy in life better than me as far as morals, captain of a division one college soccer team masters mba just doing things right you know. The comments some from the bar thots he was with go like “he was soooo nice” etc etc. and Rip etc. I find it disrespectful but later on his Real friends from his deep past start posting memories and pics and I’d forgotten about our 8th grade championship basketball team and a pic of the ball with my sig and number. All the players signed. I started hanging around the wrong people, quit football shouldn’t have done that. I’d just reached out to him 4 years ago (for the first time in decades) when my dad died. I think covid caused his death indirectly so sad but he was probably feelin hopeless when his social life got shut down. I don’t NEED people, there’s the difference. I’m jaded as fvck.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
No, women are objectively more valuable than men to society. Women give us kids and there are less of them, hence why a female's life is more valuable than that of a guy. Guys chase women more aggressively because there is a lack of them, hence why women are more valued. So cut the whole motivational bro you can do whatever you want BS and face facts, female life is far far far more valuable to male life because the world has enough men already. I think if anything, there are too many men in prime reproductive ages.
Look at Bees And Ants, the women do all the work while the men exist just to have Sex and make babies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there’s an abundance of men then why are so many women asking the million dollar question, “why can’t I find a good man?”
Cause they start asking that question post wall when men either settle down, chase younger ones or decided that they pick peace of mind over roastbeef pvssy.

Reaction score
It is not about what YOU do, it is about what the bad gender imbalance causes your fellow men to do. Men will SIMP hard, buy women drinks, buy her free stuff, white knight her, and treat her like a queen despite her average looks. On a big scale, you end up with what we have of entitled women with inflated egos. Social media did not do this, it might have energized it, but it did not do it. Feminism didn't do it either.

What did it, plain and simple, is that women had too much free stuff and great treatment due to men getting desperate on a big scale. Bad gender ratio means that women get spoiled and empowered far more than men who are disposable.

Society needs just enough men, I say no more than 45% and that is being lenient. It needs a 30 to 40% male pop and it is good, ideally we have a 60 to 70% female population. Now that we have an overabundance of men, that means more dudes creeping on women, thirsting for them, women being validated, and women being preyed upon. Now this is how you end up with the situation we have even the west, even if the gender ratio is even that is a problem.

Society needs less men and that is a fact.

Reaction score
Women do not have 100 options because women are scarce; because there are just too many men. They have 100 options because men are horny as fvck. Very simple.
Yeah and more men than women means more horny men which means more options for women and less options for men. I rather not get with women in relationships either, more trouble than you can ask for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and more men than women means more horny men which means more options for women and less options for men. I rather not get with women in relationships either, more trouble than you can ask for.
There's not more men than women. That's a blatent lie.

Reaction score
The age-sex pyramid indicates that virtually all age groups below 65 are approximately 50/50 in population - you could fold that image along the 0-axis and the blue-shaded area (the 2010 census data) looks roughly symmetrical.

@Postmalonelistener , put your money where your mouth is: if I'm reading the chart wrong, then please educate me. Because by my eyes, that chart looks pretty symmetrical for all age groups below 65.
This thread took many turns but I owe you a response. Your post was just a breakdown of number of women versus men, not number of single women versus single men. Huge difference. Despite what @Amante Silvestre is claiming on here in the past few posts, I rather not sleep with married women or women in relationships myself, it is more trouble than you can ask for from what I have experienced.

Yes I do believe that it is an issue where we have an abundance of single men and not enough single women. In today's world, women are down to stay single longer and sleep around since slut shaming is less of a thing so the numbers in OP are troubling.