Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How attraction really works

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
OP sounds like Pan

No personality, just keeps spewing nonsense about the dynamic between men and women.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I’ve hit a nerve what people start making it personal
Women are attracted to men in relationships and married men.
All things being equal; the married version of you would be more attractive to a random girl than the single version of you.
That’s because the married version would not be asking her out within 2 weeks

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is taking some flak but generally he is correct , the problem is we dont live in that world anymore we haven't done for 60-70 years

in the 60's men were respected and powerful in almost every scenario so this was possible .....women would bend over backwards to get ones hand in marriage

our fathers and forefathers began fvcking that up and now we have engineered some sort of bizarre equal rights society apart from people are now starting to realise its not working

Men need to be men , women need to be women you cant cheat that basic aspect of the world

But sh1t has gotten weird and it is getting wierder
Women have crazy abundance now all they need to do is unlock their phone or go to a club.

Ah I’ve hit a nerve what people start making it personal
Women are attracted to men in relationships and married men.
All things being equal; the married version of you would be more attractive to a random girl than the single version of you.
That’s because the married version would not be asking her out within 2 weeks
That's true. And you're not wrong about being scarce, but you need to pop up now and then, infrequently and unexpected. Not just leave for months on end.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it is about biology wanting to make "good" babies.
Men are attracted to what makes "good babies".
Women are attracted to what makes "good babies" and "safe babies".

Even if they say they don't want babies, they are still driven by their biology that does want babies.
Except plenty of hot girls are flaking on ‘great men’ that would make great babies (6 figures, handsome, 6 foot etc) for some deadbeat loser that won’t text them back because he’s playing call of duty and getting high

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have crazy abundance now all they need to do is unlock their phone or go to a club.

That's true. And you're not wrong about being scarce, but you need to pop up now and then, infrequently and unexpected. Not just leave for months on end.
Yeah you show up from time to time; but you stay reserved and mysterious and you don’t flirt or ask them out until months later.

Since when did women care about abundance? You are thinking like a man and not a woman. All those guys on tinder are nothing more than a virtual game to them.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is taking some flak but generally he is correct , the problem is we dont live in that world anymore we haven't done for 60-70 years

in the 60's men were respected and powerful in almost every scenario so this was possible .....women would bend over backwards to get ones hand in marriage

our fathers and forefathers began fvcking that up and now we have engineered some sort of bizarre equal rights society apart from people are now starting to realise its not working

Men need to be men , women need to be women you cant cheat that basic aspect of the world

But sh1t has gotten weird and it is getting wierder
What are you talking about?
Women find *attractive* men powerful and respect them: otherwise they wouldn’t sleep with them. They can’t truely orgasm/*** for a man they don’t consider a prize.
I’ve had women cook for me by the second date, drive 2+ hours to meet me for the first date; and get naked on their own accord on the first date (ie take off her clothes without me doing anything).
They stalk me for years if I do things correctly.

Nothing has changed since the 1960s. Your game is just weak. Same ratio of girls getting men’s names tattooed on their assess in 2021 as 1995.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to be a youngster following the red pill artists. Well let me tell you youngster this crappy advice might work on them high school girls cause they still learning themselves and don't know any better but it will not work on a real woman. A real woman doesn't want no lil boy who will play these mind games. She will dismiss your ass in a heart beat. She wants a MAN. A man thats not afraid to go for what he wants rather than dancing around the situation waiting on choosing signals. Waiting for a woman to chase you display lack of confidence and fear. The predator hunts for the prey not wait for it. You see a woman you attracted to, you go approach her.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to be a youngster following the red pill artists. Well let me tell you youngster this crappy advice might work on them high school girls cause they still learning themselves and don't know any better but it will not work on a real woman. A real woman doesn't want no lil boy who will play these mind games. She will dismiss your ass in a heart beat. She wants a MAN. A man thats not afraid to go for what he wants rather than dancing around the situation waiting on choosing signals. Waiting for a woman to chase you display lack of confidence and fear. The predator hunts for the prey not wait for it. You see a woman you attracted to, you go approach her.
You mean like the 2,000 ‘real men’ sliding in her DM’s that she ignores daily..?!
Nah; she wants a prize/challenge. She wants to feel she’s got the best deal she could possibly get. She wants to feel like she got lucky.
She could care less about your ‘predator’ fantasy

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like the 2,000 ‘real men’ sliding in her DM’s that she ignores daily..?!
Nah; she wants a prize/challenge. She wants to feel she’s got the best deal she could possibly get. She wants to feel like she got lucky.
She could care less about your ‘predator’ fantasy
No she ignores the 2000 lil boys that slide in her inbox begging her to go out with them. Real men go approach women rather if they get her or not. She can care less about your looks money and status. The problem is yo game is weak. You just don't know how to talk to women

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she ignores the 2000 lil boys that slide in her inbox begging her to go out with them. Real men go approach women rather if they get her or not. She can care less about your looks money and status. The problem is yo game is weak. You just don't know how to talk to women
Real men been outta style. This is the fzck boy era.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men been outta style. This is the fzck boy era.
They ain't outta style they just scarce because a lot of you boys feel the need to tell women what yall think they wanna hear just to get in her pants.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Except plenty of hot girls are flaking on ‘great men’ that would make great babies (6 figures, handsome, 6 foot etc) for some deadbeat loser that won’t text them back because he’s playing call of duty and getting high
1. You assume that women aren't totally screwed up and dysfunctional (which they are)
2. You assume whatever way women do things and whatever they think is the "true way" and we just have to find how to get in on it.
3. The one's chasing the Dopper Gamer Loser are broken themselves and have no internal functioning compass. The goal isn't to become the Loser to get the girl, the goal is to avoid the idiot woman who wants the loser. Her physical attractiveness doesn't make her a prize.

Women are EXTREMELY conflicted within themselves between their biology -vs- their social programming of a feminist & hedonistic society.

So you follow the biology and the way things SHOULD be,...then let the misfits (even if they are the majority) go to rot. You aren't going to save society. It's too far gone. You just save yourself. We don't follow the women,...that would make them the leader. We lead and let the women who are worth saving follow us.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They ain't outta style they just scarce because a lot of you boys feel the need to tell women what yall think they wanna hear just to get in her pants.
She plays games with every guy she encounters.
She leads men on just for attention and flakes on them.
She fakes attraction for favours.

What makes you think noble behaviour and a ‘real man’ is her end game?

FYI I don’t ‘tell women what they want to get in their pants’. I don’t endorse pump and dump casual sex.
I just know what works for building attraction with 8+ women.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You assume that women aren't totally screwed up and dysfunctional (which they are)
2. You assume whatever way women do things and whatever they think is the "true way" and we just have to find how to get in on it.
3. The one's chasing the Dopper Gamer Loser are broken themselves and have no internal functioning compass. The goal isn't to become the Loser to get the girl, the goal is to avoid the idiot woman who wants the loser. Her physical attractiveness doesn't make her a prize.

Women are EXTREMELY conflicted within themselves between their biology -vs- their social programming of a feminist & hedonistic society.

So you follow the biology and the way things SHOULD be,...then let the misfits (even if they are the majority) go to rot. You aren't going to save society. It's too far gone. You just save yourself. We don't follow the women,...that would make them the leader. We lead and let the women who are worth saving follow us.
They aren’t screwed up.
They just want what they can’t have.
Pretty rational and easy to understand once you accept this.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone plays games with everyone. Everyone jockys for position. You can either complain about the game, or learn to play the game to win.

Attention is the coin of the realm in "girl world". They flake if you give them too much attention, convince them you want them more than they want you. That lowers your value. Women don't flake on men they really want. They will abandon their values, their politics, and their religion to get the guy they want.
Everyone does that. PUAs lie, cheat, and steal just to "get laid". Stop giving the women favors for their attraction and you disarm them.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
she wants a prize/challenge.
Hear that, guys?

Women want a challenge.

I, for one, am so glad this guy joined the forum.

I would have never known.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t screwed up.
They just want what they can’t have.
Pretty rational and easy to understand once you accept this.
Everyone places more value on things that are hard to come by or attain. This is basic knowledge, you seem to understand human and female nature. Chill out a bit though. This is a good thread because some fundamentals are being brought up.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

What makes you think noble behaviour and a ‘real man’ is her end game?

FYI I don’t ‘tell women what they want to get in their pants’. I don’t endorse pump and dump casual sex.
I just know what works for building attraction with 8+ women.
Dude women do all 3 of those things you stated to guys because guys act like they can't walk away. Let me give you a scenario. I met a chick 2 weeks ago at the mall. I arranged to meet with her at Starbucks for a cup of coffee. She said that's it? I said yes unless you wanna come to my crib and we can have a drink. She said umm no but im used to guys taking me out to dinner. I said no problem its was nice meeting you but we aren't compatible and I walked away. Now if I woulda took her to dinner and only to found out later that she wasn't interested in me from the beginning I couldn't blame her. I would have to blame myself for allowing her to play games with me. So basically women will only do what you allow them to do.

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd venture a guess that more Maybachs are bought on a whim than Toyotas. The latter are typically bought by practical, boring people who read Consumer Reports and JD Power and before making their choice (and also make sure to get the extended warranty).

How do you come up with this stuff? You sound like a 1990's era PUA who invented the time machine. What's next...negging and peacocking?
Well he started out with:....
{ Stream of consciousness }

A lot of you are misguided.
He's only been here since Nov 23, 2021 (6 days as I write this). So I am starting to wonder about it being like a drive-by taking a few shots on a new forum they just discovered as they pass by. Earlier comments seem sensible, but starting to sound like MGTOW, Black Pill, or just contrarian (just automatically dissagree with anything anyone says). Contrians do it just to be "smarter" than anyone else that interacts with them.