“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How are you sounds corny?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
There's got to be something better to say when you approach a girl for the first time and say "Hi, How are you?".

Another question is it a no-no to just ask a girl out before you get to know her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
93
Reaction score
1
Age
39
be creative, if your at the movie theatre say somnething like "what movie are you goign to see" or if your at a mall and the girls is carying lots of bags around say something like " looks like your having a good time raidign the stores" it starts a good convo, and it is comes off friendly.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
it sounds corny to you because you've never done something like it before. when you say it to a girl you've never met she's not going to be thinking about your actions as much as her own. the approach displays the main thing (confidence) she's going to consider.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
What about the bible? :rolleyes:

A simple "hi, what's your name?" will do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
yeah no sh*t..quit overanalyzing...since when did saying a simple "hey how the f*ck are ya?!" become so complicated.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
If it feels forced you can try to slightly alter it to make it fit your personality more. I don't tend to say "Hi. How are you?" I usually ask "how're things?" Not that its lots better, but it fits my personality a lot more. You could try to find something that fits more.
 
Top