Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you preparing for the coming food shortage?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see how it's doom-and-gloom to make people aware that there's a potential food shortage on the horizon...

This is an article from CNN that I think most people need to be aware of.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More rhetoric from the corporate elites to justify high prices while there profits continue to soar…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of italian and austrian soldiers during WWI starving on the trenches only to find out full storage facilities on their retreat way...

At this point I believe most "crysis" are either used from govs to get more control when they happen or simply created from them on purpose when they believe further control is needed.

The current and upcoming "energy shortage" is created over the eastern european conflict, basically we now need to "accept suffering and rationing" to reach a "common good"....kinda like lockdowns last year or the patriot act few years ago.

Just chill out anyway, dont forget they are "temporary".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you take steps to protect yourself? Or are you gonna keep wasting time and money SIMPing?

"CNN"

Stopped reading there. Also, I assumed you would have taken "Opinion" seriously from the article's headline. They also make opinions that transwomen are women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is every thread you create some sort of doom and gloom?
For your distinct scoffing pleasure, good sir.

"CNN"

Stopped reading there. Also, I assumed you would have taken "Opinion" seriously from the article's headline. They also make opinions that transwomen are women.
Every prepper I know reads CNN religiously, so I think you might be on to something here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no point in prepping for anything really. If the world reaches a point of global food shortages, you'll have much bigger things to worry about.

Even on the more extreme end, say a solar flare wiping out all electronics, or a volcanic eruption blocking out the entire sun, what good is 6-12 months of food going to do you if you're still going to run out anyway? It's just delaying the inevitable. Ultimately it's about adapting to the new situation and accepting your fate, instead of trying to prep for everything.

All prepping does it make you an a more valuable target for looters.

Billtx49

Reaction score
All prepping does it make you an a more valuable target for looters.
Exactly, a guy stocks food, which is bait, then he has to stock firearms and rounds for looter defense.
I don’t know about anyone else here, but I don’t want to kill another human over a cold can of beans or for warm fresh bbq meat …
Conspiracies only play to a man’s irrational fears and his personal dignity has to come into play at some point during the process …

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any sort of crisis, if you live in a major city, you're screwed. So the advice on here to just give up ahead of time is decent for city dwellers. Your only option is to escape, which requires having a plan and a place to go to.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you preparing for the coming food shortage?
You're asking the wrong question, You should ask instead:

"How are you preparing for the massive inflation that is about to hit most western countries (We are already seeing high inflation and no it has nothing to do with the war of Ukraine which sleepy Joe is lying about), in USA even worse as potentially hyperinflation when dollar standard finally goes to hell and the chickens come home to roost".

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I've been learning how to grow my own food since the pandemic hit. Once the sh!t hits the fan, it's already too late to start the learning process because you WILL make mistakes.

I'm also looking for property in other countries where real estate hasn't been artificially inflated to ridiculous prices and I can buy a good sized chunk of land for cash instead of going into debt.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed last night at the grocery store that a 4 pack of t bone steaks was $48. They were not even high quality beef. Some food is still cheap, though. A giant 10,000 calorie jar of peanut butter is $5. There's nothing wrong with having a few of those put away.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
You're asking the wrong question, You should ask instead:

"How are you preparing for the massive inflation that is about to hit most western countries (We are already seeing high inflation and no it has nothing to do with the war of Ukraine which sleepy Joe is lying about), in USA even worse as potentially hyperinflation when dollar standard finally goes to hell and the chickens come home to roost".
we get it kid. you're smarter than ev1 else.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to lose allot of weight anyway so this will help my diet. But seriously, all this panic news. First covid, then side effects of vaccines and now this. If you have to go you go. Just make sure you are right with God. Cant afford to waste whatever good moments you have left in life worrying. Already know its going to be a global slaughter in the book of Revelation. So no matter what prep you do you will just kick the can down the road until the next one that might get you. Even if you survive, who wants to be the last man standing in a ghost town with ruins all around?