Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you guys managing restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been nearly two years that some nonsense has restricted people across the globe. From what I can tell, it has to do with some sort of virus. I personally don't care about it. I want my freedom while living a good city.

My job in the US went online... 8 hours of computer screen each day? Left.
I got a job in Paris... they want your vaccine passport, masks, etc. Left.
I moved to NYC... same nonsense. Left.
Then Boston... same story.
I heard good things about Tokyo. Got a job there. Border closed with more nonsense. Unlikely to open soon.
Condered Kiev, but a friend there says the restrictions are increasing. Now thinking about Bangkok - they have restrictions too but more tolerable at the moment.

My question is... what are you guys doing? Have you found a lifestyle and location that you're happy with? My old lifestyle was significantly better, and I will likely die of old age before this nonsense ends, so I'm trying to see how to make the best out of a bad situation.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
My question is... what are you guys doing? Have you found a lifestyle and location that you're happy with? My old lifestyle was significantly better, and I will likely die of old age before this nonsense ends, so I'm trying to see how to make the best out of a bad situation.
Have you tried drinking?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my understanding, Florida is the place to be. They actually brag about their lack of mask enforcement etc... while having lower covid numbers than the pro-mask state of California. Just be sure that you don't choose some rural town (I speak from experience). Tampa and Orlando aren't bad. If you prefer a bigger town (but not larger city) Inverness has its charm.

The city where I currently live has a mask ordinance. Other surrounding cities, do not. Fortunately, most businesses in my city (these days) do not enforce it.

How do I personally cope with it all? During last years frenzy, I would go places unmaksed and get the stink-eye from others. To keep my sanity, I'd use it for my entertainment. Sometimes, I'd look back at them in shock and in a mocking/sincere way... say "are you okay?" "you look like you're about to explode." When corporate business management would flex and swagger about putting on a mask... I would say .. "oh no!" "Did our immune system suddenly quit working last night?" I would naturally leave the slave-wage earners alone and in peace (they were just following their protocol).

I think that it'll get better. Even on this forum, more and more people are looking at both sides. At the beginning, there was a time when topics like this would get locked.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in NoCal, only SF has really onerous restrictions. & we avoid that shvthole like the plague. The surrounding counties are mixed, some have indoor mask requirements. Some don’t. The GF & I continue to practice ‘Covid Tourism’, which we’ve been doing for close to 2 years now. That is, find the most open County within an hour or two drive, and hang out there. We’ve found a lot of fun, unique and amazing places we’d have never known about otherwise. And happy to spend our $ supporting freedom.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The restrictions are about to explode, Omicron is gonna be bad, for most it won't make them sick but the transient nature of it is going to be extremely problematic and if it does mutate again into something far deadlier and retains it's transmission potential it could be very bad once our immunity to omicron wears off, it could also serve as a general co-morbidity globally if avian flu continues to spread

South Africa has already saw Omicron basically wipe out Delta variant which is just nutty transmission numbers, they are reporting less hospitalizations and severe cases but an uptick in deaths so its still up in the air how bad Omicron is

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Florida and we don't have restrictions. Even if we did have them, I would not follow them as much as I could get away with.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's feedback so far.
From my understanding, Florida is the place to be.
I actually visited South Beach in Miami for two weeks. It was the most free place I've seen, but I didn't like the neighborhood because it was mostly tourists. Almost all the girls I approached were just on holiday, so maybe a different neighborhood in Miami or elsewhere in Florida would be good.
I would go places unmaksed and get the stink-eye from others.
This is even a civil service. The more people who go unmasked despite the social pressure, the more it can be normalized. I've spoken with some people in Thailand and Japan who hate the masks but still wear one to avoid standing out.
And happy to spend our $ supporting freedom.
Amen, brother.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'm in Florida and we don't have restrictions. Even if we did have them, I would not follow them as much as I could get away with.
I'm in Texas...we don't have any restrictions,either.

All the stores are open,no mask mandates. Some workers in some stores wear masks,but it's optional for the customers. Even with this new variant,it's business as usual.

I think people are kinda "over it" mentally. I went into this one place I hadn't been in in a while. Last time I was there was like back in March or so,and they had a mask sign on the door,when you had to use a pen to sign something,they'd tell you to KEEP the pen,and if you paid with a card,they'd ask you to call the number of the card out to them.

I went back there yesterday,expecting it to be the same.....walked in with a mask,no one there had a mask on. I was standing far away,speaking to a lady at a desk,she went,"You can come on back".

I remember last year,I went to the insurance office to pay my insurance,they wouldn't even open the door........they spoke to me through the DROP BOX. Went 6 months later,it was like the pandemic never even happened,they welcomed me in,I sat in a chair at their desk.

There's only so long people can be hyper-viligant,before they either get tired,burn out,or just plain don't feel like putting in the effort anymore. Even this new variant didn't get a rise out of anyone.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I personally cope with it all? During last years frenzy, I would go places unmaksed and get the stink-eye from others. To keep my sanity, I'd use it for my entertainment. Sometimes, I'd look back at them in shock and in a mocking/sincere way... say "are you okay?" "you look like you're about to explode." When corporate business management would flex and swagger about putting on a mask... I would say .. "oh no!" "Did our immune system suddenly quit working last night?" I would naturally leave the slave-wage earners alone and in peace (they were just following their protocol).
Been doing pretty much the same thing. Have been disregarding restrictions and (Thank God) got away with it so far. So I'll continue to do it. No mask, no vaccine, no stupid discriminating "passport". Walking into shops and public transports without any problems. No one really cares, the economy is plummiting so hard that no one has time or any will to enforce stupid regulations.

Also, to keep myself sane I stopped reading the news. Best idea I've had regarding the whole situation. Media is corrupt and wasting your time.
Dating has been poor, but that might be because of my lack of interest too.

All my respect to everyone who's part of the "resistance" against this new totalitarian system. Because that's what it really is.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'm in Texas...we don't have any restrictions,either.

All the stores are open,no mask mandates. Some workers in some stores wear masks,but it's optional for the customers. Even with this new variant,it's business as usual.

I think people are kinda "over it" mentally. I went into this one place I hadn't been in in a while. Last time I was there was like back in March or so,and they had a mask sign on the door,when you had to use a pen to sign something,they'd tell you to KEEP the pen,and if you paid with a card,they'd ask you to call the number of the card out to them.

I went back there yesterday,expecting it to be the same.....walked in with a mask,no one there had a mask on. I was standing far away,speaking to a lady at a desk,she went,"You can come on back".

I remember last year,I went to the insurance office to pay my insurance,they wouldn't even open the door........they spoke to me through the DROP BOX. Went 6 months later,it was like the pandemic never even happened,they welcomed me in,I sat in a chair at their desk.

There's only so long people can be hyper-viligant,before they either get tired,burn out,or just plain don't feel like putting in the effort anymore. Even this new variant didn't get a rise out of anyone.
Same here in the DFW mid cities. Dined at pf changs this week. Only one middle aged couple wearing masks in and out in the whole restaurant. I agree, from what I see locally, the public, vaxed or unvaxed, is over it…
Btw, Omicron is nothing serious and most likely signals the end of this partial societal insanity…

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Same here in the DFW mid cities. Dined at pf changs this week. Only one middle aged couple wearing masks in and out in the whole restaurant. I agree, from what I see locally, the public, vaxed or unvaxed, is over it…
Btw, Omicron is nothing serious and most likely signals the end of this partial societal insanity…
Fauci is, of course, still selling vaccines.

Article the other day where says more boosters will likely be necessary to be 'fully vaccinated.'

Billtx49

Reaction score
Fauci is, of course, still selling vaccines.

Article the other day where says more boosters will likely be necessary to be 'fully vaccinated.'
I understand that. Heard polio took four doses initially. Years later it was oral…
Nothing happens immediately in that industry, but society today is tuned into instant gratification…

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've enjoyed live music venues with a lot less crowding because the proof of vaccination requirement. I've gotten a cold and tested negative a couple times this year.

If you want to help the numbers to get restrictions lifted, go get tested. Every Negative test result helps.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t go to any restaurants now, which is good because I save money to put into my stock portfolio. I try to flip the negatives into positives like that. That said, let’s just say I scoffed at conspiracies before last year.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You should look into how many past "conspiracy theories" turned out to be conspiracy facts. The gulf of tonkin incident for one...
The conspiracy aspect of the viral, medical, and governmental sectors has already been driven into the ground on many threads in this Forum.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.