Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you guys going to spend steak and BJ day?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates told me she wanted to help me celebrate steak and BJ day. Thats march 14. It is supposed to be the male version of valentines day.

She is taking off the whole day as am I. She will suck my d ick all day and give me all of the orgasms i can handle. Then in the evening she will take me to a steak house and pay for dinner.

Any of you guys celebrating steak and BJ day?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I actually have one FWB who is a little bit red pill, at least for a chick. She said something about this a long time ago. I asked her if she would honor it and she said yes. Unfortunately I have a previous commitment on the 14th. Maybe next year. If I were a married man on March 14th I wouldn't even ask for a steak and BJ. I would just ask the wife to go away for one night and give me one night of peace away from her nagging and b|tching. Guess that's why I aint married cuz I get that every night now lol

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot this was actually a thing!

Going out for lunch with a girl I've known for a year tomorrow as it happens. She's coming over from the US and wants to meet for a meal, so I'll be getting the steak part of the equation but she's disappearing the same day and I'm fairly sure she isn't interested anyway, so the latter part..not so much.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steak and BJ day for me and my GF is every Saturday night...I get a weekly steak and BJ day..though last Saturday it was free Mexican dinner and BJ...yes I think I will take that one instead.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll spend it at home relaxing, may get a plate over, most likely not. Just another day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of this. I hate most holidays myself, although I like the sentiment behind this one :)