Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually reversed the question.
(paraphrasing)
Them; "Are you vaccinated?"
Me: "That's an interesting question. I take it that you are?"
Them: "Yes"
Me: "Seeing as though you feel protected, .... why is it that the vaccinated people are so paranoid toward those that aren't... Is this a side-effect of having the vaccine?"

And by the way.... In my state, our Govt is the biggest drug pusher:
Pssst, over here. Do you like to play the lottery? All ya gotta do is try out this vaccine and I'll give you some free tickets that will make you feel good."

It's ironic that not very long ago, our Govt. was pushing the slogan "just say no." And now they are the ones that are doing the drug pushing.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so I just tell them.

Don't be an idiot...if you choose not to be vaccinated that's your choice but don't put someone else's health at risk. That's not cool. In any way imaginable.

Does getting the vaccine cause a loss of cognitive skills or were you like this before getting the vac?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the vaccine.... I am 40.... if they activate the thing and it kills me like some of the theorists say... oh well... my best years are behind me
LOL wtf dude.
You're just hit your prime age and the best years are in front of you. You should shine like a fking star in your 40ties.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?
Nope, ever asked.
Like never ever;
and it is probably never going to happen.
In a real free nation it ain't your business to know, only yours and god. Sweden is such one nation.

I identify as vaccinated and my pronouns are vaccinated/vaccinated, so that's ok right?
Ha ha that's some funny shieyte right there lmfao. :lol::rofl::cool:

I'd think I'm going to use that if ever a tinfoil hat with a nose tampon ask me.
And if they not respect my pronouns: vaccinated/vaccinate I'm going to sue their asses and then blame everything on trump like all leftists do... xD

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually answer truthfully: not vacc’d.

I was talking to a client healthcare worker who is unvacc’d as well. She was tired of being asked as she felt it wasn’t anyone’s business. She told me her response going forward would be to reply; ‘Do you like anal?’
If she asks me that I'll tell her yes.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the vaccine.... I am 40.... if they activate the thing and it kills me like some of the theorists say... oh well... my best years are behind me
Yeah the theorist even predicted world are going to end each year.. Oh well pity on them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody has asked me this. Even when i enter medical buildings noone gives a d4mn... They only request that I wear a mask...they've never asked me my vax status...

The vast majority of people I encounter couldnt give 2 sh/ts about the vax or covid.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just tell them no and if they don’t like it, oh well.

I am curious where will the footage be in the world of the first forced vaccination. I mean actually water boarding with vaccines.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I say "why yes I am, my 5G coverage is AMAZING!"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be gained from lying? It's not much different than getting a fake vaccine card....even if you think you're beating the system, in reality all you're doing is increasing compliance.

Almost everyone who hasn't gotten vaxxed by now clearly is doing it as a protest, so to backdown and lie about it is incredibly cowardly.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or people who have studied who don’t want to risk long term immunity issues beings 61% of those hospitalized are fully vaccinated in Israel. They keep much better records than the US. Over 70% of their country is vaccinated. I found that interesting. So yeah I’m protesting being a lab rat.

I’ve already had it and there’s tons of proof that my immunity will last longer than a vaccination. Soundly proven. I do support giving the injection to high risk people as they will probably die either way if they get pretty sick or in the next few years of natural causes anyway.
You seem to be missing my point completely, did you even mean to reply to me?

I'm saying lying about being vaccinated is effectively the same as being vaccinated because it only buys into their game either way. It's even worse if you get a fake vaccine card/passport.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me an example. To a doctor? To someone in the store? Why would someone even answer the question at all?

Well if someone got a fake vaccine card, I wouldn't care or think anything of it. It won’t hurt anything. It’s not like people are going to die because of it, they were already going to. Vaccine or no vaccine. Both will get sick. Maybe I don’t understand the context.
If an employee in a restaurant asks you if you've been vaxxed, and you say yes, good job, you've just implicitly supported the covid narrative and reaffirmed them.

If it's an organization asking you (music venues, corporations, whatever), saying yes only serves to give them more confidence in forcing vax requirements for their customers, employees, or whatever else.

If it's the state, in their eyes it means compliance, and only increases the likelihood that they will become tyrannical and implement things like vaccine passports.

I'm not even talking about whether or not I think the vaccine is a good idea, because I honestly think its moot. Even if the vaccine was just a placebo saline solution, you still shouldn't get it because doing so gives more power to the government.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
you still shouldn't get it because doing so gives more power to the government.
Well the Feds will be taking the gloves off and remove that power from many citizens today. Rules will now be set down for companies over 100 employees including many healthcare workers that will effect up to 100 million people regarding vaccine mandates and weekly testing requirements…
No vax cards, weekly testing and the employer is allowed to pass their cost on to the employees…

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ working for companies lead by cucks

Status
Not open for further replies.