Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong- they do prevent deaths. And that is exactly what this article says. Clearly you didn’t read it.
No the article says the people are still dying despite being vaccinated.

Let me ask you this: how many people who have been vaccinated against polio still get polio after the fact?If it’s the same as the Covid vaccine I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong. :)

Billtx49

Reaction score

Let me ask you this: how many people who have been vaccinated against polio still get polio after the fact?If it’s the same as the Covid vaccine I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong. :)
I believe the polio vaccine took 2-3 years to develop initially, three shots plus a booster.
Years later the oral version. Yes, people were still infected during that process.

163 deaths in close to a five month timeframe is not sufficient proof considering the hundreds of thousands unvaxxed deaths in the last two years. Considering the article states those deaths “ had received at least one dose of the vaccine” makes it totally irrelevant and inadmissible as Any kind of proof of anything …

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the polio vaccine took 2-3 years to develop initially, three shots plus a booster.
Years later the oral version.
163 deaths in close to a five month timeframe is not sufficient proof considering the hundreds of thousands unvaxxed deaths in the last two years. Considering the article states those deaths “ had received at least one dose of the vaccine” makes it totally inadmissible as Any kind of proof of anything …
In your opinion, of course.

back to polio tho: how many people died from that vaccine? How many got polio after receiving that vaccine?

Billtx49

Reaction score
In your opinion, of course.

back to polio tho: how many people died from that vaccine? How many got polio after receiving that vaccine?
Again, it took Three shots over time plus a booster to be Totally effective against polio.…
What do you think

Go tell the already 5.22 Million worldwide unvaxxed Covid deaths that getting the vaccine will kill them and see how far that logic gets you…

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it took Three shots over time plus a booster to be Totally effective against polio.…
What do you think

Go tell the already 5.22 Million worldwide unvaxxed Covid deaths that getting the vaccine will kill them and see how far that logic gets you…
How many people who got the polio shot got polio again? Even in the early stages? That’s the issue here.

Unvaxxed Covid deaths have nothing to do with that comparison

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving out literally the entire context of the article. It’s amusing that you are using a pro-vaccination analysis to imply it doesn’t work. What does this article say about the fully vaccinated people who die of covid-19?

What does this comparison have to do with anything?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Third shot already done here, was a little apprehensive also due to being high risk from a prior lung injury. No one since the virus appeared has asked me if I was vaxed though.
Most people acting normal where I live except what appear to be some unvaxed or vax untrusting people that still mask up in stores, but they’re a very small minority …
My neighbor came down with pericarditis after his first shot. Inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart.

It was something like a 1/9,000 risk from the vaccine.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving out literally the entire context of the article. It’s amusing that you are using a pro-vaccination analysis to imply it doesn’t work. What does this article say about the fully vaccinated people who die of covid-19?

What does this comparison have to do with anything?
The comparison shows the difference between an effective and an ineffective vaccine imo

Billtx49

Reaction score
My neighbor came down with pericarditis after his first shot. Inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart.

It was something like a 1/9,000 risk from the vaccine.
Good to hear he got it diagnosed early. It’s not usually a life threatening issue when treated with medication.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your argument is that no one should take the COVID-19 vaccines because they haven’t yet eradicated COVID-19?
No I’m just saying the Covid vaccines aren’t as effective as the polio vaccines.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
So your argument is that no one should take the COVID-19 vaccines because they haven’t yet eradicated COVID-19?
We get it bro. You're pro-COVID vax and you believe everything the government tells you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread has gone completely off topic.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.