Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How and when did you discover theses forums?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was between 2001 and 2002 for me made slot of sense back then

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I discovered it in 2016. I was in high school and had some problems with some girl, I needed similar situations and how to act right lol.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I googled=Why are Women so vindictive or manipulative and a thread popped up here. Lurked for a while then signed up. I have some patina on me but we never stop learning. Now I'm trying understand the abbreviations and pill colors.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About ten years ago.
After a relationship, I was experiencing some 'post-breakup vertigo' (mind was in a fog) . I couldn't think clearly and as a result, my return (game wise) was way off. I found this place through a search engine. This place was a great help for being able to spring back to my old self.

Serenity

Reaction score
I had gotten absolutely nowhere with women for about 5 years before finally starting to wake up early in 2013. Went on Google searching for advice and all I found was crappy pickup lines for the next few months. Then I found a local blog in my language and it hit a lot deeper, they had a forum and someone linked to "Book of Pook" which in turn lead me to this forum.

Before I even finished "Book of Pook" I had gotten laid twice, so I knew I had struck gold and I joined the forum for further input. I stayed for the opportunity to help others break ttrough regarding women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was way back in very early 2000 when the site looked very different.

I've made this joke a hundred times: I Altavista'd "how to ask out a girl."

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2002.. my high school girlfriend had left me destroyed and decided to see other people. I went down a path of self improvement and found this forum. As I was reading I realized I was doing everything wrong... and ate the info up. I got myself shredded after that break up... started dressing and acting right and found myself banging girls I always assumed were out of my league! It was 2 years later I saw my ex out and had her begging me to take her back.... she said she couldn’t believe what I became. I respectfully shot her down.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2002.. my high school girlfriend had left me destroyed and decided to see other people. I went down a path of self improvement and found this forum. As I was reading I realized I was doing everything wrong... and ate the info up. I got myself shredded after that break up... started dressing and acting right and found myself banging girls I always assumed were out of my league! It was 2 years later I saw my ex out and had her begging me to take her back.... she said she couldn’t believe what I became. I respectfully shot her down.
This forum is definitely underrated, considering how long it has been out here and is still active.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2005. Didn't post for about a year. Just read about all the dumb sh*t I had been doing. I will never forget the 3 girls who brought me here either. For whatever reason, I was scoring phone numbers from pretty good looking women, dates and the initial ass but I could not hold onto any of them. Came here and relearned everything. I was lucky enough that Rollo T, Tits and others were regular posters at the time, so I got slapped early and often until it set in.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read Neil Strauss's book "The Game" 3 times, for entertainment purposes. The last time I did that was after a 3year-relatiobship. The book mentioned a pick-up community, so I looked up a forum on this and stumbled on SS.
It's amazing how a mediocre pick-up book can guide you towards such a helpful community, not only in the ways of seduction.
Thanks everyone for sharing your ideas!

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to f*ck b*tches and get r*ch, had none of those, tried to get information on how to get to those, found about red pill on reddit, later, i had started reading some books about the subject, till one of them mentioned so suave so i decided to check it out, then i saw all the great content here and thought this would be a very good place to develop my character. BTW i started checking the wealth and success tab first, and the advices of how to combat procrastination was what held me here, i would read that post almost every day before getting to work, to grab the right mindset and oh boy that did help me. All of this happened early 2020.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed advice one day, been here since, definitely needed to be here to confirm most of the affirmations I had in my head from most of my experiences.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2005. Didn't post for about a year. Just read about all the dumb sh*t I had been doing. I will never forget the 3 girls who brought me here either. For whatever reason, I was scoring phone numbers from pretty good looking women, dates and the initial ass but I could not hold onto any of them. Came here and relearned everything. I was lucky enough that Rollo T, Tits and others were regular posters at the time, so I got slapped early and often until it set in.
And when you come to conclusion what you were doing wrong, what was it? Were you needy or pushy too much?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when you come to conclusion what you were doing wrong, what was it? Were you needy or pushy too much?
I had to re-learn everything. I had come up thinking you put the woman on the pedestal, do whatever she wanted to do, shower them with attention and buy them gifts for every sappy holiday. I would totally put myself in their frame and obsess/plan to marry them immediately. Had no idea how the real world worked.

Also could not understand why some guys could keep girls yet still did some of these needy things as me. I wasn't factoring natural ability, money, status, etc. It's a sliding scale.