How am I supposed to be confident when I'm considered ugly here

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I've had tinder for a year and have only gotten 6 matches. 1 is my current gf lol. I have white friends that have gotten a hundred matches the day of getting tinder. In addition, they are ugly af but they are also white omg.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There are 12 times as many white people as black people in the US, so if you have 6, a white guy would have 72. But let's be real: 100 matches is BS. Knock off this white privilege crap. You think white people don't get shot down? Women want a man from their own race. Find a black girl and she'll love you.

EDIT: Some of the hottest blondes I know only like black men, though they are rare.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
There are 12 times as many white people as black people in the US, so if you have 6, a white guy would have 72. But let's be real: 100 matches is BS. Knock off this white privilege crap. You think white people don't get shot down? Women want a man from their own race. Find a black girl and she'll love you.
I'm not too fond of black people in general and the black girls like me are only in to white guys. I',m just sick of feeling hideous.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'm not too fond of black people in general and the black girls like me are only in to white guys. I',m just sick of feeling hideous.
Go workout, get a good haircut, buy nice clothes. Sitting in front of your computer will not change anything. I get its hard but if it was easy to look good everyone would look great all the time.

WorkHardPlayHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** mindset = **** results. There's women that are super into black dudes. Go take care of a couple of them to get your confidence up. When your mindset is fixed, you can worry about quality women.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm already muscular and my friends envy my body and want to know what I do. They tell me I'm good looking, but I do not see the results at all. The women in to black dudes are trashy and nasty. Plus, they are rare.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Why?

Reaction score
Your obviously looking into the wrong fishing hole. Priveledge and such arguments are cop-outs and excuses to give up on yourself.

Figure out where they like a guy like you and fish there. Have body and clothes impeccable. Also be penetrating something, women are more attracted to a sexually active male, and I don't mean with your hand either. It's in the pheromones and triggering your inner sexual self through sex with a female.

This tinder or whatever, where you are being checked out at must be an area where your type of profile won't do too well. There are other area's where people are going to want to expirament or your type is the top choice.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get this guy. I'm black and white chicks love us.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Your obviously looking into the wrong fishing hole. Priveledge and such arguments are cop-outs and excuses to give up on yourself.

Figure out where they like a guy like you and fish there. Have body and clothes impeccable. Also be penetrating something, women are more attracted to a sexually active male, and I don't mean with your hand either. It's in the pheromones and triggering your inner sexual self through sex with a female.

This tinder or whatever, where you are being checked out at must be an area where your type of profile won't do too well. There are other area's where people are going to want to expirament or your type is the top choice.
I graduate this semester and I'm only applying to jobs in western cities. I can't do the southeast anymore. I'm also around rich spoiled white girls, so that might be a factor.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're muscular and you drive a Porsche. Enough with complaining about being black - I've seen black guys pull some of the hottest *****es I've ever seen in my life.

You need to change your approach to women. I went hardcore c+f on my current girl and now she is all over me

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been reading the posts from OP for a while now, even when he was on his other name before, i believe it was SirFratserlot, and this guy is obviously deeply disturbed and has many inner demons and issues. his looks and race are really the least of his problems in my opinion. unfortunately i dont have much advice for him, i just hope as he grows older he will start to calm down and deal with his issues as best as he can and feel more comfortable in his own skin, but if you look at the threads this guy has made on this name and on his previous one, its clear that he has some very serious issues inside. something is way off.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and white to, but i'm really light. Its awesome cause its so versatile, I can date any race or ethnicity of women. I have the most luck with Puerto Rican women, Italian Women, black women, most white women (not irish though dont click at all) Asian women, Indian, middle eastern

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
(not irish though dont click at all)
Trust me your not missing out on anything special with the irish women. I'm a white guy and Scored with everything but asian women(really don't find them attractive) but when i was messing around with black women they were all *****ing about how black guys act immature and only want sex and all that. I think alot of it has to do with your personality OP. You seem a little frustrated about your current lack of female attention and are probably projecting that. Women are real good at picking up this kind of thing.

Work on carrying yourself differently, you need to change your mindset and get yourself straightened to be on your best game. Just my 2 cents.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find Asian women that attractive either. I have tried over many years, but I can't do it. Don't get me wrong there are some cute ones out there, just can't get that sexual rush of energy like with other women. TBH I wasn't in to Middle Eastern/Indian women until recently, I think Middle Eastern women, Moroccan women giving Latinas a run for their money

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know.. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of stupid don't ya? Try something different. Like www.marriedmansexlife.com .. Read the primer (MMSL).. Read the mindful attraction plan book (both available on amazon for like 10bux and both are marriedmansexlife material).

Now.. Your lucky I am a nice guy cuz you have spewed lots of hate towards me in past posts... Here's a hint.. MMSL is not just for married guys...

Now.. Go and read .. Then do what those books say. Then thank me later.

Epi

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
So your basically saying you're not too fond of yourself(self hate) since your Black. Well there's your problem!:rolleyes: