"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how am I suppose to act when

el_guerrero

New Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Ok I'm in this class, and like a line of hot ass girls sits directly accross from me, they're all hot and sitting directly in front of me, anyway all they do is wear miniskirts, I have like no where to look, I turn my head right I see ass and legs, I turn left I see it again, middle, more of it again. It's a really uncomftorable situation, I just try to keep my head down but its awkward and boring.

Worst is, some people I don't really like are the ones sitting next to me so I can't even talk to them to distract myself atleast temporarily

I mean if it was just 1 or 2, fine I'll look, rest my eyes off them, and you know look around, but I can't EVERYWHERE I turn there is one of them

And don't get me wrong it's not like I dont enjoy being surrounded by beautiful women but so it looks like I'm checking girl A, I turn my eyes and BAM it looks like I'm checking girl B, turn again BAM, girl C, it just doesn't stop
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
Sounds to me like u need to get laid.
 

el_guerrero

New Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm not complaining, it's just awkward, that doesn't mean I dont like my new class :cool: But I will get used to it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I'm sure if they knew you were checking them out they would be completely disgusted with you. What kind of sick freak would check out girls? eeew
 

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Originally posted by dbot
I'm sure if they knew you were checking them out they would be completely disgusted with you. What kind of sick freak would check out girls? eeew
lol
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Whats the question?
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
you assf*ck. Why haven't you approached them you f*cking f*ck!

Jesus H. Christ son!
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dbot
I'm sure if they knew you were checking them out they would be completely disgusted with you. What kind of sick freak would check out girls? eeew
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, he just doesn't wanna seem like a perv...but they wear miniskirts for a reason ya know...;) go talk to them once your boner goes down.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dbot
I'm sure if they knew you were checking them out they would be completely disgusted with you. What kind of sick freak would check out girls? eeew
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, he just doesn't wanna seem like a perv...but they wear miniskirts for a reason ya know...;) go talk to them once your boner goes down.
He was joking *******.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by el_guerrero
Ok I'm in this class, and like a line of hot ass girls sits directly accross from me, they're all hot and sitting directly in front of me, anyway all they do is wear miniskirts, I have like no where to look, I turn my head right I see ass and legs, I turn left I see it again, middle, more of it again. It's a really uncomftorable situation, I just try to keep my head down but its awkward and boring.

Worst is, some people I don't really like are the ones sitting next to me so I can't even talk to them to distract myself atleast temporarily

I mean if it was just 1 or 2, fine I'll look, rest my eyes off them, and you know look around, but I can't EVERYWHERE I turn there is one of them

And don't get me wrong it's not like I dont enjoy being surrounded by beautiful women but so it looks like I'm checking girl A, I turn my eyes and BAM it looks like I'm checking girl B, turn again BAM, girl C, it just doesn't stop
Why the hell are you complaining? I'd kill to be in that class... here's what you should do: ƒuck the girl in front of you, ƒuck the girl to the right, ƒuck the girl to the left, then ƒuck them all at the same time and quit whining.

By the way "excuse my for looking at your oh-so-curvalicious bodies. I have a disease called M.A.L.E."

Don't be a punk, look where you want, but don't be such an AFC that you have to act like you've never seen some hot ass before.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
You are acting like a really nice guy. A jerk would look and wouldn't care what they thought he would just enjoy the view. Stop caring about what they think so much.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye don't care about what people think. Look if you want or try reading a book or whatever.
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Enjoy the view....

AND TALK TO THE GIRLS!!!

DAMN
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
IMHO,call them out, or let them know you are looking, and you act like you don't give a damn who knows.

Example on call them out. If you know or have alteast talk to these broads, then you could come off one day like "Hey look, we cool and all, but damn, you don't have to show me all that, we aren't that damn close."

If you are cought looking and they catch you, keep looking, if they try to make a scene or call you out, don't retreat or act scared when that happens they will lable you a perve or freak, but act like you don't give a damn, or reply with "damn right I was looking, so what?"

Ohh........and talk to these broads, don't wind up being the dude that is surrounded by fine women and won't say a thing(I still kick myself for screwing up like that in the past), hell even gay men approach and talk to the most beautiful women with no hesitation.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
... is there any possible way you could maybe walk over and sit with the fine ladies instead of these people you seem to hate anyway? Because unless there's some weird assigned seating thing going on, thats what I'd be doing.
 
Top