Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how am I suppose to act when

el_guerrero

Reaction score
Ok I'm in this class, and like a line of hot ass girls sits directly accross from me, they're all hot and sitting directly in front of me, anyway all they do is wear miniskirts, I have like no where to look, I turn my head right I see ass and legs, I turn left I see it again, middle, more of it again. It's a really uncomftorable situation, I just try to keep my head down but its awkward and boring.

Worst is, some people I don't really like are the ones sitting next to me so I can't even talk to them to distract myself atleast temporarily

I mean if it was just 1 or 2, fine I'll look, rest my eyes off them, and you know look around, but I can't EVERYWHERE I turn there is one of them

And don't get me wrong it's not like I dont enjoy being surrounded by beautiful women but so it looks like I'm checking girl A, I turn my eyes and BAM it looks like I'm checking girl B, turn again BAM, girl C, it just doesn't stop

Last edited:

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like u need to get laid.

el_guerrero

Reaction score
I'm not complaining, it's just awkward, that doesn't mean I dont like my new class :cool: But I will get used to it

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure if they knew you were checking them out they would be completely disgusted with you. What kind of sick freak would check out girls? eeew

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
I'm sure if they knew you were checking them out they would be completely disgusted with you. What kind of sick freak would check out girls? eeew
lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the question?

Reaction score
you assf*ck. Why haven't you approached them you f*cking f*ck!

Jesus H. Christ son!

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, he just doesn't wanna seem like a perv...but they wear miniskirts for a reason ya know...;) go talk to them once your boner goes down.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
quote:

Nah, he just doesn't wanna seem like a perv...but they wear miniskirts for a reason ya know...;) go talk to them once your boner goes down.
He was joking *******.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by el_guerrero
Ok I'm in this class, and like a line of hot ass girls sits directly accross from me, they're all hot and sitting directly in front of me, anyway all they do is wear miniskirts, I have like no where to look, I turn my head right I see ass and legs, I turn left I see it again, middle, more of it again. It's a really uncomftorable situation, I just try to keep my head down but its awkward and boring.

Worst is, some people I don't really like are the ones sitting next to me so I can't even talk to them to distract myself atleast temporarily

I mean if it was just 1 or 2, fine I'll look, rest my eyes off them, and you know look around, but I can't EVERYWHERE I turn there is one of them

And don't get me wrong it's not like I dont enjoy being surrounded by beautiful women but so it looks like I'm checking girl A, I turn my eyes and BAM it looks like I'm checking girl B, turn again BAM, girl C, it just doesn't stop
Why the hell are you complaining? I'd kill to be in that class... here's what you should do: ƒuck the girl in front of you, ƒuck the girl to the right, ƒuck the girl to the left, then ƒuck them all at the same time and quit whining.

By the way "excuse my for looking at your oh-so-curvalicious bodies. I have a disease called M.A.L.E."

Don't be a punk, look where you want, but don't be such an AFC that you have to act like you've never seen some hot ass before.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a really nice guy. A jerk would look and wouldn't care what they thought he would just enjoy the view. Stop caring about what they think so much.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye don't care about what people think. Look if you want or try reading a book or whatever.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the view....

AND TALK TO THE GIRLS!!!

DAMN

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO,call them out, or let them know you are looking, and you act like you don't give a damn who knows.

Example on call them out. If you know or have alteast talk to these broads, then you could come off one day like "Hey look, we cool and all, but damn, you don't have to show me all that, we aren't that damn close."

If you are cought looking and they catch you, keep looking, if they try to make a scene or call you out, don't retreat or act scared when that happens they will lable you a perve or freak, but act like you don't give a damn, or reply with "damn right I was looking, so what?"

Ohh........and talk to these broads, don't wind up being the dude that is surrounded by fine women and won't say a thing(I still kick myself for screwing up like that in the past), hell even gay men approach and talk to the most beautiful women with no hesitation.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... is there any possible way you could maybe walk over and sit with the fine ladies instead of these people you seem to hate anyway? Because unless there's some weird assigned seating thing going on, thats what I'd be doing.